87

Faisal knows that once she pulled her bra up and free her boobs her bra doesn't matter on her body, but she is too hot to resist and from her side she is offering to Remove her bra, so now he just nodded.

Jannat pulled up her bra.

And two quite good round boobs pop out from the bra.

Faisal lost himself now

Now he remember those cute soft cusions alike hanging breasts.

Faisal : may I touch them?

Jannat : such a stupid question Faisal I guess I take off this bra just for you then obviously you can touch and do whatever you wish.

Faisal touch them, soon he got that confidence to begin to taste her breasts.

Those light pink tits nipples are wonderful. He covered both her breasts with his saliva.

He licked, sucked until he get bored of them, but still jannat get bored first as Faisal is licking her nipples since 20 minutes and that is affecting her cunt so badly.

She can feel the fire between her legs.

He suck her hard nipples.

She moans, while rubbing her legs in criss cross to give some relax therapy to her pussy but it is making her more hot and wet.

He held her nipples with his index finger and thumb and licked the rest portion of the nipple that is protruding out.

Now Faisal in completely into the romance seems in mood too.

His tongue then came out and swirled around her tough nipples.

He did that for both her breasts one after another for 5 minutes more, but now jannat want her to pay attention somewhere else.

But feeling shy to admit what she wants.

Her eyes rolled up in pleasure, she moans loudly.

He is kissing the valley in between her breasts.

She liked it.

Stay tuned