76

Jannat : thanks again.

Faisal : your welcome.

Jannat : I made your t shirt mess.

Faisal : No you can cry all you want until your heart get that ease you want. It will soothe your pain.

Jannat : you are right I am really feeling so better than before now.
But that bitch really cheated me. Sorry for cursing in front of you.

Faisal : don't worry I can understand.
Actually I did not know what to do for you, but trust me if I can do anything for you I will definitely do you just need to ask me.

Jannat : you know what Faisal I was always happy girl, so I was bad at these emotional things in my life, I never ever even think to cheat anyone I don't know how people just cheat on anyone without thinking.

Faisal : true, and anybody want to cheat anyone then how can, she cheat such a cute and beautiful girl like you.

Jannat blushed.

And even after saying that statement Faisal realise that it was not a relevant statement to be here, it was like of flirt at the wrong time.

But Faisal can't do anything he feel something different towards her today.

You can't judge them the romantic feelings, or anything like that, but he already had a crush on her.

And today when she hug him and consider that he was going to kiss and at that moment she said that the maid is at the home, rather than even try to stop him at all, this all thing goes in the favour of his heart.

And all this making him feel uneasy for not telling her the truth about his feeling.

He can't see her differently anymore and can't consider these feelings are just be friend feelings.

It is more than infatuation and attraction which can happen for a crush, it is like a love story is going to begin here.

But he still care about her comfort.

He didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable with her him at any cost after coming this close to her in her life he didn't want to lose her friendship because of anything.

But I got one thing very clear as my body is responsing on my command right now it is very difficult to resist her for long so I decided to leave as soon as possible.

Stay tuned