109

Avneet : relax, come. You can go under my bed box, it's fully designed so good for ventilation, for some time hide yourself here and don't make any noise please.

Siddharth : yes I know I will be careful.

Avneet : hmm.

Siddharth hide himself under the bed and avneet let her mom come in with her sister. Meant her masi.

A' mom : you know, you will go tomorrow but i starts missing you already, how will we live without you my baby.

Avneet : I will miss you too mom, but luckily I will go in this city only so we can meet anytime you want.

A' mom : yes.

A' masi : by the way didi, she is lying, she is not gonna miss you or jiju.

Avneet : why are you saying like this masi?

A' mom : I can see on your face my dear angel that how much you are dying to pass this day and go to your dream boy.

Avneet blush, as she knows siddharth must hear this too.

A' mom : don't tease her, and I am happy that she is happy with our choice.

Avneet : your choice is best mom.

A' mom : but take care of you and your new family in everything after tomorrow, everything will be your responsibility.

Avneet : yes mom.

A' mom : we have a lot of work to do tomorrow so I think we should sleep on time, because our angel should look fresh Tomorrow.

Avneet : yes mom.

A' masi : I didn't came here to sleep, I have planned that we will talk all night.

Avneet : masi, please tomorrow I am so tired right now.

A' mom convince her masi too. And after a small normal conversation they are ready to sleep.

Avneet grab the single bed under which siddharth is hiding.

A' masi : I will sleep on this single bed, you can sleep with didi, on your bed.

Avneet : no masi, I feel comfortable on this.

At last both of them her mother and masi get convinced and avneet switch off the lights.

Stay tuned.