33

Vaishnavi understand me very well now she know that her husband is little bit unromantic in the comparison of her.

So whole day after the morning conversation she keep on trying to turn me on in the every single way she can turn my romantic hormone crazy for her.

It's not needed actually because after waiting for 5 days today even I am not feeling to tolerate this distance between me and my beautiful wife.

But today vaishnavi looks in dangerous mood seriously.

Just to keep me crazy for her throughout the day while I am at working as all the relatives around me and it is my brother's marriage.

I am busy at work.

She is not leaving even a single chance to let me remind what we plan.

She keep texts me naughty things.

Her texts are like ----

I can't wait for night.

Let's see how long you’ll last in bed today my dear husband.

At evening, she continuously start asking me that how much time I will take to complete all my work.

I am feeling equally desperate for her right now but I have to look around me as well.

Come soon na bub...

She repeat all this twice, thrice to tease me.

As you also get to know that we get married only 6 months ago you can say we are a newly married couple.

So we have had sex in every 3 days to maintain right chart.

But every time it is difficult to wait for two dry night.

And this time it's stretch for five night already and we don't know that how we get time in next few days as well.

And as we know that it is possible tonight and after that we can't even think until Siddharth marriage will done.

At last, she text me “ abhi, i am waiting for you in room, and please do something I can't wait for One More Night, I have planned a big surprise for you” with a 😳 blushing smile emoji.

Stay tuned