Avneet : I am really serious about it so first of all don't tease me.

Anushka : okay I will try to do this.

Avneet : yaar...

Anushka : Achcha Achcha I will not easy tell me.

Avneet told her how they missed chance to kiss each other.

Anushka : I seriously don't believe sometime, that how I become friend of yours and Jannat.

Avneet : what do you mean by that, I don't like this statement.

Jannat : same here.

Anushka : I know you feel bad about it but we are living in the 5G era and you are still on the speed of 2G internet. Which shows it buffering but never let you stream.

Avneet : I know this is the and that is why I am taking suggestion from you. I don't want to run at 5G speed but expect 3G atleast.

Anushka : what?

Avneet : I mean I want a kiss before we get married, just to make it memorable and give a start to our life.

Anushka : you can clearly admit it, that you don't want everything remaining on first night.

Avneet : I told you that I don't want you to tease me and you start it again.

Anushka : but girls I really don't get it that what is so difficult in it, be little bold to express you, it's not only guys, girls also expect love makings and nothing wrong in it. And in your case you have a perfect partner who is going to be your husband in two days.

Avneet : yeah I know, but every time we try to make the moment, believe me today we are so close... But it spoiled.

Anushka suggests her so many things.
(Which will be seen later in the story).

Jannat : by the way can I get some ideas as well.

Anushka : Wait.. Why you want?

Jannat : just collecting some knowledge for future.

Anushka : ohk dont worry, I will help you out when you needed.

Avneet : by the way this is the only benefit of Anushka in the group that she have a lot of knowledge about relationship.

Anushka : yeah true. I am pro babe.

Stay tuned