75

Jannat : say na please. (Said with holding his palm)

Faisal : you are special in every manner, that is something more than I can explain you.

Jannat smiled.

Faisal bends and stretch his arms to take a water glass from side table in that he cross jannat, which make their faces come closer to each other.

And Jannat consider that he was about to kiss her.

Jannat : Faisal.. There is a maid in home right now (said in very soft voice).

This makes faisal realize the proximity of their faces.

Faisal moved back.

Faisal : I am sorry I was not about to do anything like that I was just taking this glass from the side table.

It turns really embarrassing for jannat.

Jannat : ohh i thought.

Faisal : sorry.

Jannat : no I am sorry, I think I gone mad today I don't know what I am thinking in my mind I am so sorry Faisal I did not mean it. (She gets hyper)

Faisal place his finger on her lips.

Faisal : shh... Calm down it's okay.

Jannat hummed

He looked at her for some more time it becomes the complete silence in them and they get startled when she can see his eyes deeply lost into hers.

Faisal was expecting that this moment will turn into the blushing one, but this lovely moment break out the hold on her emotions of her.

And jannat burst out of crying.

She hugs him.

And he remains silent.

The pause in conversation continued for some more time when she give up and made her feelings of pain flood out through her eyes in the form of tears.

Faisal know this very well that at this time, she need to throw all this pain out of her body as it will be good for her.

Faisal know the problem, so he let her cry and make the loads on her heart get into the ease.

Faisal breaks the hug, and he sigh into her eyes.

Jannat : i am sorry.

Faisal : listen to me Jannat, you should not cry that girl should cry who cheated on you because she really made her loss.

Jannat : hmm

Faisal : so calm down.

Jannat : thank you so much for be there, Faisal. And please don't tell anything to Avneet and Anushka I don't want to spoil these beautiful moments in her life.

Faisal : these moments will be more beautiful for Avneet bhabhi if their best friend will take part in every ritual and function with whole heart not like this.

Jannat : there is no doubt in this I will be always there for Avneet.

Faisal : good.

Stay tuned