41

She is like a pro in romance always. So this is not a surprise for me.

She strech her arms and reach for the milkmaid cream again and this time poured almost half on my dick.

Now my dick is completely drown.

Again she start to lick the cream from the tip and gradually centimeter by centimeter.

She start to take the whole dick in her mouth.

Her tongue pressed against my rock hard dick and the rhythmic motion with which she suck and also the slurping sound she made while sucking is just irresistible.

I would look at her beautiful face for some time looking into her eyes while she is blowing my dick which made me so much more horny and unable to bare the immense pleasure I am getting from my beautiful wife.

I want to cum all over her face right now.

But no, I hold myself.

Vaishu is giving me the best blowjob she ever gave me, the idea work the best.

It makes my dick lubricate to go and slide inside her mouth very easily.

I am experiencing the best minutes of my life. After waiting almost 5 days for romance this is the best way to end the wait.

It take almost 10 minutes for her to lick off all the cream from my dick to vaishu.

But still that milkmaid cream make my dick so nourish and lubricate, now it will be easy to get the protection over it.

By that time I am almost to ready for climax.

I am literally shivering unable to bare the pleasure.

I know this, Just few more blows and then I will have cum.

But she stopped blowing me.

It looks like she have some different plans for tonight.

I am a little disappointed, but I know she have some good plans even better than this.

Stay tuned