82

Jannat : I think we both Want it and we should let this go ahead until we both wants to stop it.

Faisal : and what about limits?

Jannat : I will tell you if I feel it is beyond limit until then no limit will be there.

Faisal can't believe it.

Jannat suddenly pull him towards her and started kissing him vigorously and more passionately than before.

In the meantime she pull out my watch and keep on the table beside us.

I don't know how my watch is irritating her but in the time when we were kissing she removed very carefully.

She continue to kiss me lovingly and I follow the love zone.

She then stop and whisper

Jannat : may I?

He nodded.

And she continue kissing him, he did the same their tongue wrestling, Saliva filled their mouths.

He pressed both her cheeks with his palms lovingly, it was cute one.

He catch her lips with his lips.

She lick his lips.

Then she begin to roll up her tongue over his lips.

When the kissing is on the peak between Jannat and Faisal

Jannat make a position in which her hand revolve around the neck of Faisal like a necklace around his neck land on his Shoulders.

And his hand move around her waist, her top is enough long to cover his waist and belly until the waist band of her short.

But because her hand is lifted the top shifts inches up too, and when Faisal searching for the handle on her ways she found her skin directly without any interaction of her fabric.

He felt awkward and remove his hand at the moment only, when his palm brush her waist, but Jannat want to make a normal for him so she rush one of her hand hold his hand and bring it to her waist herself.

Giving him the right to touch her there, making the enough space for his hands without any blockage from her top.

Both of his hands get better handle while kissing her, nothing can be more better than this what Faisal and Jannat is experiencing in right now.

This is the longest kiss of the day because in this they get some break to get the breath back and get into the kiss again.

It is so loving and romantic, but the momentum break with the phone call of Avneet because Avneet is concerned about her.

Because when avneet called her maid she get to know that Jannat give her leave.

Stay tuned