56

This is the evening of sangeet for Avneet and Siddharth's marriage.

And after anushka's tips avneet is thinking that next time when she meet siddharth she will surely try what anushka suggest her.

But not only our groom and bride.

The mood of everyone is really high these days of wedding events of Sidneet.

Looks like everyone gonna get their partners during this wedding event.

Riyaz and Anushka was already dating from so long but yes they didn't had anything extreme between them yet every time Riyaz asked Anushka but she decline her request.

She is easy for make out but not pro active when it comes on sex.

By the anushka is pro rider as everyone believes but it's not proved to her own boyfriend yet.

But Riyaz every time respect her comfort and never forced her for extreme relationship ever before.

With Riyaz, anushka had multiple times over casual hook-ups and erotic encounters as well, but she never let them lead to sex.

Anushka's POV

For obvious, practical reasons are there, I am scared of sex, do I mention it before that I had sex before.

If yes, then I lied, like always I do in front of my friends to show of that how modern and bold girl I am.

It is not a big deal but don't know why I feel being ashamed virgin yet, Avneet was never interested in sex and all.

Jannat have there interest in that matter but she is too shy to express herself even now she know that she have interest in Faisal but she is not going to confess her feelings to him even when it looks like Faisal also like her.

But from the school days, I used to show off that how bold I am so it looks so horrible that I am still virgin.

By the way honesty nobody care about it, as I have two best friends and both are virgins, and they look forward for the virginity as the loyalty towards his partner.

I don't know why I create that lie in front of everyone, but now it is becoming a problem to me, because my boyfriend with whom I am loyal and I really love him.

But riyaz thinks now, that I had the physical relationship before in my previous relationship but I am not allowing him and now he is thinking that I am not serious about him.

Whatever it is in us a fling for me, actually he thinks this, and I am not able to prove him that how much I love him.

Stay tuned