62

Riyaz didn't argue and turn around his face on the other side.

Anushka isn't bothering her to wear her clothes in this period of time.

Anushka : what do you wanted?

Riyaz : nothing, maybe my good luck calling me here.

Anushka : yarr....can't you knock?.

Riyaz : is it needed? (said, with a smile  naughty manner)

It feels like, He did what he wanted, and take what he wants.

That’s what he did I guess.

But it makes me easier to give my first glimpse of my body to him easily, I know I should not behave negatively with him because it was not wrong he is my boyfriend.

Even this is the dirst time i am in front of her like this in lingerie, and he have right over me and in this long relationship, he had never forced himself onto me.

Anyway, I stop my train of thoughts and throw them out of my brain.

I know I didn't have any genuine reason to get angry on him he came into the room by mistake and Jannat told him so what is his mistake.

He really get this view by his luck, because it was me to didn't even careful to lock the door.

And I should thank to my god that it is him only if anybody else will come in it will be so embarrassing for me.

But I shout at him so I should apologize.

I walk straight at him.

He is facing the other side, I am into wrap of towel.

I made him turn around.

I could see a faint smile on his face.

He is glancing over my face not even his eyes running down on my body.

I am Inches from him.

Riyaz : I am sorry.

Anushka : I am sorry baby, it's okay... you are my boyfriend you have right over me.

Riyaz : thanks anushka.

Anushka : aww, you are too cute.

Riyaz blush.

Stay tuned