95

Faisal : to dress, I think I should go now.

Jannat : What ? I thought you are the type to go all the way now, this is not the moment I can stop myself Faisal, don't do this. (Cried out sound)

I am surprised at her invitation kinda offer.

Did she just ask me to have sex ?

Faisal : But...

Jannat : I will manage the rest, even for that I make my cunt wait for the better climax, just use your dick now.  (demanded desperately).

I am even more desperate than her but I am not showing my cards right now because when it is happening from her side I don't want to make it on me by which she will feel bad later.

I am standing in front of her with my dick hanging after all these excitement.

But just after hearing her words my stick became hard and erect more, I can't believe it that my cock can grow more bigger than this.

But the process happening just after she said, I am in the double mind because my 1 mind is ready to just pounce on her.

And other mind is saying to go in the decent manner slow and steadily.

But i guess my first thought gonna win the thought race.

I get over the bed, looming over her body.

I hold my dick and asking her by rubbing it on her pussy.

Faisal : are you sure?

Jannat : Stop it yar. Just insert it into me.

So I push it into her slowly and steadily.

I feel warmth covering it while going deeper and deeper.

It's sliding so smoothly inside her.

There seemed no end to the depth of her cunt, but after getting 4 inches in, she scream in pain.

Her hole is growing to accommodate me. But still she is tight and sexy but taken my half length in very readily.

I manage to fuck her with half length now.

Stay tuned