52

She turn her face towards him, Siddharth takes the similar position, he lean forward.

They are about to kiss each other, but before their lips can meet each other.

The car stopped with a jerk.

Siddharth : what the hell bhaiya can't you drive carefully? You fine avneet?

Avneet : yeah.

Driver : I am sorry sir but we reached by mistake I applied brakes harder than needed.

Siddharth : you? (Said frustrated)

Avneet : its okay Siddharth, you should not to be angry this much without reason it is not good for health.

She also know the moment they created is spoiled now and they ended up seriously in an awkward position.

Both of them are conservative and shy, so nobody of them tries to recreate the moment again.

Avneet came out from the car.

Siddharth : I am sorry Avni. (Call her with love)

Avneet : it's okay Siddharth I think we should choose better place and better time.

Siddharth : yeah, I guess the same.

Avneet : by the way we didn't need to be upset, within next 60 hours we will married couple.

Siddharth : true.

Avneet : okay now you take care I will see you later, and remember I want to make a video call tonight after you get ready.

Siddharth : yes even I will like to see how my bride is looking in her sangeet.

Avneet : sure sure, all yours mister nigam.

Siddharth : thanks, mrs. Nigam.

That make her blush hard.

Their conversation can be long but before they could stretch the conversation, Anushka join them.

Anushka : ohh hii Jiju, how are you?

Siddharth : I am good, you say?

Avneet : she is also good, having fun in her life... Aur kya.

Anushka : can I give answer myself miss jealous queen.

Avneet : I and jealous... will you tell me why would I get jealous of you.

Anushka : so when I am talking to jiju why are you answering on my behalf.

Avneet : how bad you are, see I am going you continue your conversation with your Jiju. Okay.

Anushka : very good... Leave us alone.

Stay tuned.