Introducing Characters

First of all, let me introduce you with the plot storyline of the book.

As per as the name the book revolve around the Indian Wedding.

Main characters are SIDNEET. (Siddharth Nigam and Avneet Kaur Nandra). The couple gonna get married couple in this journey.

Introducing with Siddharth and his Family.

Siddharth Nigam (Groom of this book) : 24 year old boy, Works in successful company as a General Manager, with a good income to manage luxury lifestyle for him and for his future wife

Siddharth isn't ready for arrange marriage for now and his family want him to get married now. You will get to know the reason that why he didn't want to get married.

Siddharth have clear choices, but nothing go beyond his family for him.

Abhishek Nigam (Groom's brother) : 24 years old, twin brother of Siddharth Nigam, he is shy introvert boy, who get married a 6 months ago with Vaishnavi Rao. He got his marriage arrange by his family too.

He is working in the same company as well with Siddharth, but on the Junior position, which he won't mind.

He is happily married guy, but yes just because after his marriage, his parents decided his brother get married too in the same year, so he won't get much time to go out somewhere on honeymoon with his wife.

Vaishnavi Nigam (wife of Abhishek) : 22 year old beautiful girl, she is completely opposite from her husband Abhishek when Abhishek is shy and introvert

Vaishnavi have uncontrollable hormones in the matter of romance. You can call her wild on bed.

So it's quite made for each other couple.

She is excited the most in the family for his Brother-in-laws marriage.

And even Siddharth listen to his bhabhi the most after his mother.

Introduction of more family members and more characters are in the way.

Stay tuned