85

She is in the full mood to unbuckle his belt, he pull the belt harder and take it off.

Faisal hold her hands now, it's going more faster than he expected it's not like Faisal isn't liking it but actually he knows that he will be able to control himself on a limit.

After taking off his pants, it will be impossible to get his dick pack back into the jeans without satisfying his tool.

So he want that his cock will be packed in his jeans only.

Faisal : jannat? We are going too faster I guess, wait for a moment and be sure.

Jannat : yes I am sure.

Faisal : but yar, I am not ready to run this faster.

Jannat : ohh, sorry.

Faisal : no, it's okay.

Jannat : so I am leaving it on you, I am right in front of you, if you want you can take off my top, I take my side pleasure so it is your turn now.

Faisal : uhmm...

Jannat : only your wish, I could stop myself here if you wish.

Faisal : yar...

Jannat : you are confuse I guess, lets stop it then.

Jannat is about to get up.

Faisal : wait. (Hold her hands).

Jannat : yeah say?

Faisal : can I really take it off?

Jannat : sure. (With a greeting smile).

Jannat more closer to her even giving him better access on her.

He rolled up her top, he is feeling awkward and embarrassed with excitement growing as well with every fold of her top.

Faisal make few more folds and now her top get tight on her breasts.

He stopped there.

So jannat allow him to slide slid his hand under it to feel her breasts over her bra.

He place his hands over those beautiful love cushions and in fee moments he starts circling her nipples with with his middle finger slowly.

He is looking into his eyes with blushing smile on her face.

Jannat : you can take it off, then it will be better.

Faisal can't say no now.

Stay tuned