71

Avneet didn't want to pick the call but she thinks that maybe there is something she should know because jannat left the sangeet function in middle and if that was not important than jannat will never left her best friend's sangeet.

So she wanna know the reason.

Avneet : I am sorry, but it's jannat so I have to pick the call.

Siddharth : yeah yeah sure. (Feeling little embarrased as they were just inch away to get their lips lock with each other)

Siddharth fix back to his seat and avneet picks the call.

Avneet : hello.

Jannat : avni.... (Take a long pause)

Avneet : don't talk to me Jannat I am seriously so disappointed from you it was my sangeet function and you missed it, everybody is asking for you, so will you please tell me where were you madam? (Said sarcastically to taunt her)

Jannat started crying on the other side of phone. That make avneet feel worried.

Avneet : what happened Jannat? (Sounds worried)

Sobs continue on the other side of phone.

Siddharth got a hint that there is something wrong so he asked her by gesture without making any noise that what happened?

Avneet : jannat, you fine.... Right?

Jannat : my project partner cheated on me, she sell all the designs and plans to company single handedly, she claims on my year long hardwork. (She starts crying again, sounds broken)

Avneet : relax Jannat and how it happened she is pretty close to you, after all you both are working together since years so how it happened?

Jannat : greed, I wasn't aware of this fact that she was using me because she got an offer from an international company to submit those designs to them at the worth of 50 Lakh.

Avneet : what? 50 lakh... Are you serious?

Siddharth : avneet, all good?

Avneet gestures to wait for a minute.

Jannat : I lose everything Avneet I in this all my time and money on this project. (With constant sobbing)

Avneet : just calm down first I am coming there okay we will find out some solution, jannat be strong... I will be there soon.

Jannat : come soon please. (With crying lot on phone call).

Avni disconnect the call and before telling anything to Siddharth she called Anushka and inform her everything that makes Siddharth know the situation as well.

Stay tuned