45

Back to sidneet,

Here the preparation starts of sangeet in the wedding in the bride's side in avneet's residence and all the girls have the biggest responsibility and that is to select their dresses and get ready with the beautiful dress ups.

Siddharth and his family busy in their work.

Faisal : how are you feeling bro it is your Sangeet tomorrow I am so excited for the sangeet event.

Siddharth : I think you must get bored there?

Faisal : why are you saying like this?

Siddharth : because Jannat is not coming in the sangeet events from our side she will go to the avneet's one.

Faisal : ha ha ha, but it was a bad joke Siddharth.

Siddharth : it was not a joke Faisal, do you think we can't see it that these days you always go wherever Jannat  go. But I think you should stop following her like this it look so creep.

Faisal : but I never followed her anywhere, you have any misunderstanding Mr Siddharth Nigam.

Siddharth : okay maybe I have any misunderstanding but Avneet feel the same.

Faisal : what?

Siddharth : yeah, we had a conversation yesterday that Jannat and you are getting more close these days even she finds you everywhere.

Faisal : really? (Gets excited immediately)

Siddharth : look at your face Faisal and calm down I am just kidding, we didn't had any conversation like this.

Faisal : you are really so bad, you know... how much I feel happy for a second thinking that it is truth.

Siddharth : so stop thinking all this idiot, and you are here to help me in my wedding function, stop making your love story here.

Faisal : but what is bad in it bro if I find a perfect girl through you, trust me if anything will be possible in between me and jannat in future, we both will good wish you and avneet bhabhi.

Stay tuned.