Chapter 4: The Mob Knows About A Certain Girl's Past

She was able to go home yesterday without any particular problems. After I walked her off, I immediately parted ways with her and went home as well.

And now, I'm in the middle of a class. The sound of crunching *kari*kari*, writing on the blackboard resounds. There are some students who look sleepy, and also some who have ended up falling asleep.

"Uhmm~~ this here is"

The teacher explains the lesson. And in the middle of that, *Kiーn*koーn*kaーn*koーn* sounds the signal for the end of the class.

"That's all for today; make sure you do your review of it."

When the teacher leaves the classroom, the feeling of liberation spreads all at once. After this was lunch break, so they were feeling afloat.

"Izayoi. What you going to do about lunch?"

"The school cafeteria, I'm thinking of going there."

"Can I go too?"

"Yeah that's fine"

I leave the classroom with Sasamoto. I remember that the school cafeteria was also portrayed in the story.

The characters who eat curry deliciously were drawn to perfection.

When we arrived at the cafeteria, we saw that many students were already there. We bought meal tickets and submitted them to the meal ticket taker.

"So many babe in this school I see!"

"Your voice's loud."

A little bit of gaze gathers; it was awkward, so I averted my gaze. After getting my curry, I look for a seat with Sasamoto. He also ordered curry. Vacant seats are here and there, so we take a seat haphazardly.

"Let's eat"

"Idatakimasu"

Two people eat curry and continue eating.

....delicious. About three-star deliciousness.

I was curious because they were eating so deliciously in the story, but to think it was this far.

And even though I was eating with happiness after I'd been so looking forward to trying the actual thing, Sasamoto threw cold water on it.

"Hey, isn't that girl over there super cute?"

"Go eat that curry"

Although I say that, I end up getting curious when the word "super" is attached. He was pointing behind me, so I looked back.

The place I turned my attention to was a girl like flame.

――Hihara Karen, huh

One of the magiclad girls who carries the fate of this world on their back. She has long, crimson-like hair in twin tails. Her eyes are also a beautiful red color. Indeed, she's so beautiful that having the word "super" attached to the name "super beauty" suits her.

"Oh! So you got enchanted by her too, huh."

"It's not that I got enchanted by her though."