Chapter 70: Four people and a Fried horse mackerel

At that moment, something like a magic circle expanded. It enveloped me, and as I emerged from the dazzling light, I found myself wearing a black gothic lolita outfit with a black ribbon at my chest. Strangely, my hair had become long.

"I-Izayoi-kun!? This is... kind of... acceptable..."

"Why are you in a gothic lolita outfit?"

"For some reason, something resonated within me..."

"It actually suits you, though..."

I could hear their thoughts. I turned around to confirm the situation and felt a surge of power.

So, this is "Magic armor"...

◆◆◆

A thousand years ago, Artemis faced an invasion from the demon tribe into the fairy realm. The powerless fairies couldn't resist, but then the Star Spirits appeared and crushed the demons, sealing some of them. Now, these sealed demons have awakened and are attacking the present time, as Mel explains to the girls in my living room.

All four of them have incredulous expressions.

"...Is such a thing really possible? But, Izayoi-kun... You turned into a cat before, right?"

"Eh? What do you mean?"

"Uhm... There was a time when he turned into a cat... Oh, I remember it now..."

"Please, stop talking about that..."

"Turning into a cat... Can that really happen?"

"Yeah, it can happen... That's the truth..."

"Heh... Is that....so..."

The cat incident helps lend some credibility to their story. However, there still seems to be some parts they can't fully accept. Well, that's understandable since they have never experienced anything like this before. It was the same during "the Story" when it was the three of them. Their reactions were hard to accept at first.

"Well, that's the situation. That's why I want you to help me. For my world, and for this world... I'm asking for your assistance once again."

Mel bows her head. She must have realized that it's best for all of us, including me, to cooperate. Their magical power levels are significantly higher, with Gindou Kohaku having 2,000 times the average and the other four having 1,000 times. They greatly exceed the maximum magical power levels in her world.

"If there's anything I can do, count me in."

"If Izayoi-kun is doing it, I will too."

"I'll join as well."

"Me too."

"...I'll do it too."

"Really!? Thank you so much!"

Mel seems relieved for now. Compared to "the Story," Gindou Kohaku was hesitant due to her trauma and reluctantly agreed to participate in battles. However, Hihara Karen, Kikawa Moegi and Kataumi Aoi were more like "well, I guess we can give it a try." Their reactions are much better this time.

So far, everything is going according to the plan... I have convinced them to become "Masou Shoujo." However, this is still not enough.

But it's impressive how they are readily accepting all of this.

"May I ask something?"

"What is it?"

"I want to train with magic. Since I'm not used to using 'Masou Shoujo,' can you help me with that?"