Extra 2: Silver (2)

I inadvertently made the protagonist of this world my girlfriend...

Even though the story hasn't even started yet... I never expected to be pushed so far on the day of the graduation ceremony.

I had noticed that she had some feelings for me, but I didn't know how to handle it, so I pretended to be hard of hearing or acted dense, trying to avoid her.

However, it seemed that she had also noticed that I was pretending to be hard of hearing and dense... Women's intuition is incredible, or maybe it's the protagonist's intuition... or perhaps I'm just a terrible actor...

I'm currently a high school student, living on my own at home. I'm in the same class as Hihara Karen and Kikawa Moegi, and I'm starting to make connections with them. I'm also planning to interact with Kataumi Aoi a little when I go to her town, all in order to avoid a bad ending. I don't know if this world is part of the "story" or an "if story," but I can't afford to sit still.

As I was contemplating the future, the intercom rang.

She had come...

I got up from the sofa, went to the front door, and opened it. There stood... the silver-haired goddess. An aura of absolute radiance surrounded only her, making her seem otherworldly.

"I'm here."

"Welcome...."

She smiled somewhat bashfully. She had quite a large bag with her as she entered the house, and we headed to the living room together.

She removed her duffle coat to reveal a turtleneck and a satin skirt underneath. It's winter now, so it's natural to wear winter clothes, but...

Oi oi.... she's a middle school student, right? Her allure is so overwhelming that it's making me strangely conscious of it.

Furthermore, her hairstyle had changed to something like a messy short cut... In the "story," she has always had long hair down to her waist, and her hairstyle never changes. Is this what they call a "break from the original"?

"I'm sorry. It's quite sudden. But since it's winter break, I really wanted to see Senpai, who I don't get to see often."

"N-no need to apologize."

"Ehehe, I'm glad to hear that. So, how do I look today?"

"Ah, uhm... I think you look great."

It was quite cold outside, so her cheeks and nose were slightly red. And when I praised her, her cheeks turned even redder, and she grinned. I had to suppress my own grin in response to her cuteness and charm.

"Would you like some hot cocoa?"

"Is that okay?"

"Of course, please."

"Then, I will have some."

She sat down on the kotatsu, and I prepared the hot cocoa. Her charm is truly something else. I can't help but become conscious of her to an abnormal degree. She has the looks and figure that wouldn't lose to any adult. It's poison for the eyes.

And her voice and way of speaking. Her voice is cute yet clear, resonating well in the eardrums. Her way of speaking is refined, and there's nothing annoying about it.

Her gestures are amazing too. She tucks her hair behind her ears, warms her hands with her breath... I can't help but want to protect her.

As I continued analyzing her, our eyes met. Perhaps I had been staring too much... I had heard that women are sensitive to such gazes and don't appreciate them. I might have unintentionally given her some dissatisfaction.