Chapter 12: The Beautiful Girl Ends Up Getting Curious About The Mob

Now then, a week has passed since I got rid of both the delinquents and the stalker and safely avoided the bad ending of the "if story".

Thanks to Gindou Kohaku's various explanations, the weird rumors about me have gone away safely. And from within the school, I was occasionally looked at with respect.

However, it spread to the fact that I beat the stalker with a dual-gun, and suspicions were cast on some people that I was a Chuuni, a delusionist.

"Ah! The dual-gun!"

"I heard he's carrying some Japanese dictionaries around under his clothes!"

"And I heard about him with a second name called Double Destruction."

"Yeah, that absolutely makes things about him even worse."

Various embarrassing things happened, but... well, let's just say it's okay.

However, I wonder if my success this time around was not moderate? Though I might have been able to have done it better, I think I have done all I could to reach for my best. 

I'm an ordinary person, but it was worth preparing for all that. However, I discovered the fact that I didn't need the electric gun. Since I can be unrivaled with a super spicy water gun, I'm thinking I'd want to establish a dual super spicy water gun style from now on.

By the way, since then, I have stopped following her around. There are various reasons, but the first is bad-ending avoidance. And the next reason is that I must make other heroines avoid bad endings.

The sickening and disgusting "if story" is connected. Volume 2 begins with Gindou Kohaku ending up being killed. That's precisely why one could say that the things that will happen next are inevitable. I'm giving it a lot of thought, but I'll probably have to get along with her first.

"Hihara Karen"....

For that sake, it can probably be said that the knowledge of the light novel "The Failure of the Academy of Magic" is essential.

It is the work she loves the most, and in this world, it's a popular work with the word "super" attached to it. It's also being adapted into an anime.

She likes "The Failure of Magic Academy" the most, but that's not to say this is the only one; she's a serious otaku.

In order to get along with her, I have to be familiar with light novels, anime, manga, etc. Fortunately, I don't dislike this genre whatsoever, and I liked it even in my previous life, so I was able to decipher those quickly.

Even before I entered Minna no Iro High School, which I am currently attending, I had accumulated the necessary otaku knowledge. One could also say that the preparations to get along with her are perfect. And the rest...it depends on my courage.

I'm not good at having conversations with girls. Something or other, I was able to talk to Gindou Kohaku, but it took me a while to get used to it. At first, of course, all I did was get nervous, but I can't say to let that be forever either. That's exactly why I'll come and talk to Hihara Karen when she's probably eating at the cafeteria during lunch break today!!

Before the homeroom started, I read the first volume of "The Failure of the Academy of Magic" and reviewed my knowledge as I hardened my resolve.