Chapter 8: Fairly Seriously Injured Mob

"I see, so you've recently been being marked by Amanogawa delinquents..."

"Yes, especially Gindou-san, I feel like she was targeted, ouch; aw, aw, aw, aw, aww!"

As I explain the situation to Rokudou, I deliberately hold down my shoulders. With eyes closed, and lots of wrinkles. 

The injury is certainly serious, but it's nothing compared to the cruel bad ending she's been through. She suffers from about ten people, but I get about five, including yesterday's delinquents.

When I deliberately met the delinquents from yesterday in a place with few people, there were about ten of them. However, as I ran away, only about five people came after me. I don't know whether they split up or ran out of strength, though.

The only thing that made me a little impatient was that, they were gathered together in one place.

Unlike the "if story", they didn't prowl after her and lie in wait to ambush her all over the place. They were supposed to be lurking in a group of about two people, but things have become a little different than they should have been.

But if I think about it some more, this action of theirs makes sense. Originally, she was raped on the second day, and rumors spread from there. And then interested in it, the low-lifes gather and try to catch her.

However, on the second day I evaded it well. And probably, the rumor is about there's an amazing beauty at this stage. It would surely be of interest, but not as much as the former. That's precisely why, and probably why, they didn't do anything like lie in wait to catch her from the morning. I'm reflecting a bit on the fact that I should have hypothesized this much irregularity.

For that exact reason, it was really helpful for me to unravel that while I was running away.

It's true that it's a so-so serious injury, but the things that have settled it down to this level of injury are probably not only my prayers but also the number of delinquents. If I had been beaten the crap out of by about ten people, I might not have been able to get away with just bruises, even in a busy place.

"You okay!!"

"I'm, ok-, kay, aw."

"What a bunch! To think they'll be so violent!"

Rokudou clenched his fists as if he couldn't hide his irritation. 

If a student is injured so badly, it's only natural that this would happen. So pretty much, this went according to plan.

"From now on, what does Sensei think I should do? I ended up greatly put eyes on by delinquents...."

"...Sensei, will do something."

"How are you going to go about it?"

"I can't tell you the details, but I'll do something about it."

"I-, I really thank you."

Looks like he'll do something about it. 

I'm so glad~ things worked out well.

Sensei said he had something to do after this and left.