Chapter 77: Crimson and Fried horse mackerel

Inside the black battleship where the demons were aboard, they occupied a corner and held a discussion.

"First, we should gather magical energy. Extract negative emotions from those humans in that world. The demon trio, Try Rebellion, seems to be able to convert emotions into magical energy."

"Hahahaha, then I should go for it."

The fallen angel and the lion were actively engaged in the conversation. Asura remained silent, not saying anything, while the angel smiled.

"First, we need to deal with those annoying and incomprehensible pests. Once we've done that, the rest will be easy... Can you handle it?"

"Of course. However... dealing with all of them would be a hassle. Let's start with one or two... Yes, that red one seems like she'd be satisfied to crush it into a mess."

"Your sense of humor is as crude as ever."

"What?! Shut up!"

"Please stop."

Just as the two were about to argue again, the angel intervened once more, introducing a faint sense of tranquility into the tense atmosphere.

"Anyway, I'll go first."

"Alright, if you think you can handle it."

The lion left the room. After seeing him off, the fallen angel spoke to the angel.

"Do you think he can do it?"

"That's a silly question... Of course, he can. If he, who can nullify magical energy, goes, he will have a ninety-nine percent chance of success. Handling everything alone might be impossible, though."

"Well, if he can take care of even one person, that would be considered a success."

"Yes, indeed... Apparently, our opponent is quite rich in magical energy. Even one person is significant."

The angel calmly stated, then grinned with a hint of defiance.

"Now then, let's see how things unfold..."

◆◆◆

"Oi, are we just going to let those guys do as they please?"

"We have no choice."

Don, the Golem, deep voice and Dr.Michelle dissatisfaction were evident as they discussed the situation. It's natural to feel annoyed by these impudent guys who suddenly appeared and took over their ship, treating it as their own.

"Well, their power is still unknown. We have no option but to step back."

"...If they get on my nerves, I'll cut them off."

Suddenly, Bone Saburo, the skeleton, joined the conversation. Although these three lack any strong bond, they share the common trait of not liking the Four Heavenly Kings.

"Well, do as you like. I'll just keep an eye on things."

"Same here... I'll just wait and see."

Grumbling, the two decided to observe the situation. Seeing their attitude, Bone Saburo also closed his non-existent eyes, as if agreeing with the sentiment.

"It can't be helped... We'll just observe for now."

Although they don't have a strong bond, these three somehow find a common understanding...

◆◆◆

[Hihara PoV]

Izayoi is an important person to me. At first, I didn't think much about Izayoi, just considering him as a like-minded friend in the world of two dimensions. Being someone I could find anywhere and yet humble, the time spent with Izayoi was significant and enjoyable for me, especially since I didn't have any two-dimensional friends before.