Chapter 113: Into Another World Again

Travel to another world

[Moegi PoV]

"Heeh, so you two are dating,"

"Yeah..."

In the classroom, Fuyumi-chan teased me with a grin on her face.

"What about sex?"

"We haven't done that!! Why do you jump to that so quickly!?"

"Well, it's a normal question, isn't it?"

"Normal!?"

"After everything I've done for you, you're gonna have to go all the way."

"Well, I'm really grateful for your encouragement, Fuyumi-chan, but..."

"So, how far have you gone?"

"Um... holding hands, maybe..."

"You're so pure... Well, winter break starts tomorrow, so maybe you'll get closer. I hope something interesting happens soon."

"What are you expecting?"

"A top-notch shura situation."

"Seriously..."

"I have a feeling Fried horse mackerel-kun is capable of creating one."

"I told you before that fried horse mackerel is prohibited, right?"

She's a good person, but sometimes she's like this...

Anyway, winter break starts tomorrow... The seasons pass quickly. It feels like such a tumultuous year. The Magical Armor, meeting my friends, and meeting him – this year was filled with so many events, unlike any other year.

"Winter break is cold, so I'll probably spend the whole day under the kotatsu."

"Maybe you shouldn't do that?"

"But it really feels that way, doesn't it?"

"I doubt you'll spend the whole day like that, though."

"You're so level-headed."

I can't deny that I might not spend the entire day under the kotatsu, but knowing Karen-chan, it's possible...

As we talked, the classroom door opened.

"Come on, take your seats. It's the last homeroom of the year."

The teacher entered. Well, it's probably just to distribute some homework or something. We paused our conversation about Karen-chan and listened to the teacher's announcement.

◆◆◆

"Tomorrow is the start of winter break, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is... Well, I'll probably spend most of it under the kotatsu."

We were having a conversation in our bedroom after taking a bath. Kohaku-chan mentioned the beginning of winter break as if savoring the fleeting time. Karen-chan said she'd spend her time under the kotatsu like a cat, nothing unusual.

"Uhm, how about trying something different?"

"What do you mean? Winter break is the perfect time for a marathon of anime series on Love-Ma TV. They're having a big year-end sale now."

"What are you talking about? You shouldn't disrupt your daily routines."

"You're too strict. Winter break is all about that."

As expected, or perhaps predictably, Karen-chan's way of spending winter break was just as I thought. While the two of them debated this, Aoi-chan and I had our own conversation.