Chapter 32

-slight smut warning-

He tastes like fruit.

Our kisses are slow. Just regular kisses. The kind that make the textbook kissing sound when you pull your lips part.

He gasped when I slid my hands up his spine. He must like being touched.

I slide my hand under the back of his shirt.

"Mmm- nnnnn...."

He isn't pulling away. I wonder just how much I can do before he stops kissing me. He definitely seems like the stubborn type.

My hands explore his back and up to his neck. He's a skinny boy. I could break him if I'm not careful.

I slide down to his waistband. He's wearing jeans so I can't slide my hands under them from the back. I go over the denim and squeeze his backside.

"'Mmph!"

He still isn't pulling away.

His hips begin to grind on mine. He's doing this on purpose.

If he doesn't pull away within the next 30 seconds, I'm taking over.

*kiss*

25 seconds.

*kiss kiss*

15... seconds...

Fuck it.

I hug him tightly and roll over so that I'm looking down on him. He looks surprised but a bit hopeful. His face is red and he has a little smile on his face.

"Look at you... are you turned on?"

"I am... you are too."

"Ah-"

His hand rubs the bulge in my pants. Is this a sign that I can go further?

I return the favor for him and he flinches. He must be sensitive. His reactions turn me on so much... I want to see all of them.

"Clyde... do you feel it? How hard I am?"

"Yeah. Like a rock down there."

"We should do something about that... and about yours..."

"Should I grab a condom?"

"No... I don't want to go all the way. We should at least go on a first date before that. For now though, I just want to be touched. I want you to touch me."

"You're such a smooth talker, Scott."

"Touch me."

"Of course."

I unbutton his jeans and slide them down a bit. He's already started leaking a bit, I can see it through his underwear.

I pull the turtle out of its shell and gently stroke it.

This is embarrassing, I think his dick is bigger than mine...

I wrap my hand around it, it's really hard. He must really like my kissing.

"Scott? How'd you manage to get this hard for me?"

"Well... I've never kissed anyone before... and no one has ever touched me like this... I guess it just felt really good."

He's a virgin? With a dick like this?

He's inexperienced... I can introduce him to all kinds of sensations...