Chapter 60

What? WHAT? No... This isn't happening...

I have to let them beat me up... I don't have a choice... I can't let them touch Scott... He's too drunk to defend himself right now.

I look up at Dave with a scowl. "Fine. Do what you want to me. But first, you have to take Scott out of the room."

"I think he wants to watch. Our deal is that we don't touch him, you aren't in a position to negotiate. Or should we just start with him?"

"...Fine."

The two boys throw me to the floor. "I wanted to hurt you for so long..."

Dave puts a hand up. "Not his face. He needs to be able to get around without anyone knowing he's hurt, you can bruise his ribs all you want."

"I know where I'm targeting." One of the guys gestures to the other. "I'll start down here, you get his torso. Let's make this hurt."

Ugh... Why are they being so fucking sadistic? Can't they just get it over with?

A sharp, sickening pain shoots through me. One of the boys was wearing heavy boots, and just stomped on my crotch.

"FUCK!!" I curl up and clench my jaw to try and counter the pain.

They start kicking me. They're gonna break my ribs if they keep being so reckless.

I could easily take these guys but I can't risk Scott. I shift my body up slightly so that most of the kicks are on my stomach and lower back. Luckily they're too dumb to notice.

I maintain a glare at Dave the entire time. I need to make sure he isn't trying anything.

Fuck this hurts so bad.

One of the boys grabs my hair and lifts me up by my head. "Not crying yet? Think you're tough?"

"Die."

"Cheeky for a guy who can't fight back."

They throw me back to the ground and walk out. I guess they're done. I'm definitely bleeding in some places. I just hope nothing is broken or anything.

I look up to see David smiling at me. "I guess that's it for their deal. My turn."

He puts two fingers in Scotts mouth.

Scott starts to suck on them. "Mmm... You wanna do it, Clyde?"

Dave laughs. "Sure."

I'm going to kill him.

He kisses Scott while looking at me. Scott giggles and wraps his arms around Dave.

I stand up and stumble over but Dave easily kicks me away. I can't move. It feels like my ribs are broken.

Scott flips him over and pins him to the bed. "I hope you're loosened up from last time... I'm going to go straight in..."

Dave struggles. "What the fuck? No! Get off me!"

"I thought you said you wanted this..?"

Scott unzips his pants and takes out his dick. Dave takes one look at it and gasps. He squirms to get away.

"No fucking way! Fuck this!" Dave escapes and runs out of the room.

Scott watches the door close and falls onto the bed. He passed out.

I crawl over and lift myself onto the bed. I fix Scott's clothing before getting out my phone. It's badly cracked but it still works.

I call Craig.