Wheres two?(little bonus chapter before new years)

*DECEMBER 30th, 1966*

(NEVEAHS POV)

We hadn't heard from two since Christmas and soy was in Michigan with his parents. One day we decided that we would sneak into his house through his window. When we got there we climbed through his bedroom window. When I climbed in I looked at his dresser he had a 5 gallon glass container full of the same tiny bananas he got me for my birthday. "Um guyssss" I said trying not to laugh. "What Nev we're trying to find- OH MY GAWD THATS A LOT OF BANANAS!" Johnny said. Two was in the shower, I looked in his closet and there were 2 more the same size. Soda knocked on the bathroom door "hey twooooo..." he said. "Huh? soda!?!" Two said. "Yea hey the whole gang is here and we're slightly concerned about your tiny candy banana problem" soda said. "Wait two... does soyair have a tiny banana?" Johnny asked. We all turned and looked at him. The shower turned off and two walked out with a towel around his waist "what?" Two said concerned. "Wait you gave me some of those were you trying to say something because dally is like 2 jars of those combined!" I said. I totally forgot that my brothers were ther but it was my turn to be stared at by the gang. "Never mind...Johnny you can't ask that!" I said. "I was just curious..." Johnny whispered. "That's like asking pony if Johnny has the cake!" I said. "I meannnnn" pony said. And then paused when he saw Darry "N-not that I would know or anything!" Pony exclaimed. "WAIT DOES JOHNNY HAVE CAKE!?!?" Two and Steve said. "NO! EVERYONE CALM DOWN! THERES NO CAKE HERE!" Dally said. "Two questions, why are there 10 gallons worth of little candy bananas in your closet? And why is one of them half empty!?" I asked. "Well I spend a lot of time in there I need something to eat, and it seems like an appropriate snack!" Two-bit said. "Alright get dressed and come over to our house" pony said. "WILL SOMEONE ANSWER MY GODAMN QUESTION I HAVENT SLEPT IN 5 DAYS!" Darry yelled. "YES DARRY YOUR PROBLY GAY!" Pony yelled. "PROBABLY!?! WHA DO YA MEAN PROBABLY!?!" Darry yelled. Steve reached in and grabbed a banana and two slapped it out of his hands "don't eat, or touch my banana!" Two yelled. "Anywayssssss let's go" soda said and we all walked home.