DALLY NOOOOO!

*January 19th, 1967*

(DALLAS POV)

Today is me and neveahs one year anniversary(we cut out the two months and said we were still dating and just didn't know it) anyways I was walking down to the dingo, we were gonna have dinner there and then go to the lot and sit and talk and exchange gifts. When I arrived she was in the back looking more beautiful than ever. She was wearing a green and black skin tight dress and black heels. "Well hello sexy lady" i said walking over to her. "Hmmm do I know you hood!" She said and started laughing. "I don't know greaser do you?" I joked back. "Quit being a dork and sit down" she said with a laugh, after dinner we walked to the lot. I told Johnny to stay at the Curtis house so it was just us. "Ok gift time" I said. "Ok you first" she said. I handed her the box she opened it and started smiling "finally I was wondering when you were gonna give me this" she said pulling my skull ring out of the box. "Well I gave it to Silvia a little to early last time, and I wanted to make sure you weren't some two timing bitch first." I said with a laugh. "Dork" she said. She then pulled a purple and black butterfly knife out of the box. "Oh my god Dallas it's beautiful" she said almost in tears. "I remembered you saying something about one like the second week we were dating and I figured it would make a good gift" I said. "Thank you!" She squealed jumping into my arms. "Ok your turn" I said. She handed me a little bag, I looked over at her before opening it. Inside was a dog tag almost exactly like the one I got her half a year ago it was black and purple on the front and ingraved in it was "1/19/66", I flipped it over and looked at the back "when tough meets tough they find the best in each other: Nev X Dal" I started to tear up. "I love you Dallas and I don't know what I would do without you" she said tears falling down her face. "I love you too I'll never leave you, no matter what" I said and I ment it. "Cmon we should probably get you home before your brother kickes my head in" I said grabbing her hand as we stood up. We walked until we where almost in front of her house I could have swore I heard footsteps but I thought I was going crazy until I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder and then a few other places suddenly everything went black.

(NEVEAHS POV)

Me and dal were walking home after a great night, all of the sudden dally yelled and I turned around "DALLY NOOOOOO!" I yelled and I saw bob running away. I dropped down beside him "hang in there dal, please" I cried. "Neveah I heard scre- OH MY GOD!" Darry yelled. "WHAT HAPPENED!?!?" He screamed. "B-b-b-bob stabbed h-h-h-him" I stuttered, the world started to spin and I passed out.