Escape!

(NEVEAHS POV)

I heard a knock on my door. "Who is it?" I asked. "It's dal. I need to talk. Seriously" dally said from the other side. "Fine!" I said and opened the door. I walked back over to the desk and soda, pony and dar walked out. Leaving me with Johnny, dally, and phe. I sat on my desk chair while dal sat on the bed. "Nev I'm really sorry. I was ignoring you because A. You lied to me and B. I don't want to hurt you again. You mean everything to me, and breaking up with you and get back together will just hurt us more. Hurt you more" he said. And he looked like he was gonna cry. I felt a tear roll down my face and dally got up and wiped it off  "baby don't cry" he said. I stood up and fell into his arms. "You don't know how much I've missed you. I don't wanna go Dal. I don't wanna go" I said as I felt a few more tears fall down my face. "I'll get you out of this, ok?" He said. "Dal you don't understand how high security they have" I said wiping the tears. "Oh you aren't setting foot in there" he said. "I'll be right back ok?" He said. Then he got up and KISSED MY CHEEK! He walked out of the room and closed the door. "Um...SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME YOU SAW THAT?" I silent yelled.  "Huh? Nope I didn't see nothin" phe said. I ignored her "Johnny you know about men...what did that mean?!" I asked. "Well it could mean a few things, I guess it would just depend on the guy's feelings towards you. Sadly none of us know dallys feelings sooo..." Johnny said. "Oh I do. Dal tells me everything" phe said. "Well tell us so we can figure this shit out" Johnny almost screamed. "Hmmmm why so they can get back together and then break up again leaving them both depressed yea no" phe said. "Do you want me to do what I do to Steve?" I asked. "Ha, you don't have your blades how do you plan on doing that?" Phe said. "Oh cmon darrys not that smart I know where they are" I said. "You sure about that?" Phe said pulling my butterfly knife and switchblade out of her pocket. "Oh damn.." I said. "NEVEAH COME ON TIMES UP!" Darry yelled from downstairs. I grabbed my stuff and walked downstairs "ready?" Dal asked. "Y-yea" I answered. "Ok come on" dally said. "Hey I thought you said you would get me out. YOU LIED AGAIN!" I snapped. "Hush. I'm taking you to my house. It was either this or leave all your stuff and go out the window" dal responded. "Oh ok" I said feeling slightly embarrassed. We walked to the car and I got in, dally started the car and started driving "so...I believe this belongs to you" he said handing me the little box that had my dog tag and the ring he gave me "heheh yeah!" I said. "Let's go" dal said. I put on the ring and my dog tag.

*THE NEXT DAY*

Things have been good. I slept on the couch because it didn't feel right sleeping in bed with dal. Dallys been giving me mixed signals like one minute he's acting all lovey dovey with me and the next it's like I'm another one of the guys. Well at this current moment I was sitting on the couch messing with my ring when the phone rang. Dally picked it up and spoke some mumble jumble  phe asked what was wrong when he hung up and he said something about Darry but I was zoned out. "NEVEAH! LEAVE DARRYS PROBABLY GOING TO COME LOOKING FOR YOU!" Dally yelled for me and I bolted out the door. I ran down to the lot suddenly two people had me by the back of the arms "NEVEAH!"I hear who I assumed was Steve yelled. "What?" I asked trying to sound innocent. "Oh shut it with that cluelessshit!" Two yelled. They practically dragged me back to my house but I got out of twos grip. I ran not know where to go, I eventually decided to go back to dallys and hide I'm real good a hiding. When I got there dally told me to run up to the attic because no one ever goes up there and most people don't know it's there. I climbed up there and sat in the corner, it was super dark and scary up there. I started seeing shadows around that my brain was creating and I started silently crying. Things will get better, but even like this all I'm worried about is...what is happening between me and dal