Johnnys twin

*January 28th, 1967: school*

(NEVEAHS POV)

So today was one of the rare days I actually went to school, and I've been going to a lot of bucks parties lately so I was a little hungover to say the least. Anyways I was in gym talking with phe, two, and pony. I could have swore I saw two johnnys. "Two are you seeing 2 johnnys or am I that drunk" phe whispered. "No I see them too phe" I said. "Um...ok all 3 of us must be really drunk from that party last night" two whispered to us. "No I see them and I didn't go" pony answered. "Ok something's off" two said. "Clearly" phe responded. "Ok class today we're doing karate" the teacher said. I let out a groan "sweet!" The "Johnny" said. One Johnny sucked(like the rest of us) and the other one was on point. "Hey Johnny h...how do you know karate?" I asked. "I learned it in California" he answered. "WHEN DID YOU GO TO CALIFORNIA!?!" Phe asked very confused. "I just moved here. My mom got a job here" he said. Then Johnny walked over to us. "Hey gu- gah woah you look just like me" Johnny said. "What's your name?" Pony asked. "Daniel, Daniel LarRusso" he said. "By any chance are you adopted?" Johnny asked. "Ya I am" Daniel responded.  After school I was chilling on the couch with phe when Johnny ran in and slammed the door "I HAVE A TWIN!" Johnny yelled. "WHAT! Is it that Daniel kid?" I asked. "Ya!" Johnny answered. "I'm moving in with him!" Johnny said. We all cheered "YAY YOU DONT HAVE TO SEE YOUT ASSHOLE PARENTS ANYMORE!" I yelled. "HELL YEA" Johnny screamed.

*9:30 pm*

Sooo I went to another one of bucks parties but with dally this time because he said that he like this new side of me. I was taking sips of a beer and sitting on a couch. Dally was sitting next to me his hand firmly on my thigh so "everyone knew I was his" was how he explained it to me. Suddenly buck came up to me "hey little miss I got your big brother on the phone he wants to talk with you" he said. "Shit"ni said u dear my breath. "Alright I'm coming" I said. I walked over to the phone and took a deep breath "hey dar" I said trying my hardest not to sound drunk. "Again really?" He asked. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Neveah I can tell when your drunk. Is dally at least sober?" He asked. "Yesss" I slurred. "Ok be home by 1am" Darry said and hung up. I went back over to dally and sat on his lap "hey handsome man" I said turning towards him. "Well hello pretty drunk lady" he said back. "I'm only half drunk" I answered. "Mhm sure it's almost one let's go" he said grabbing me bridal style and carrying me to the car. I sat in the passenger seat played with my hair. Dally put his hand on my thigh and gave it a light squeeze every once in awhile to make sure I hadn't passed out. We got to my house and he brought me inside "Jesus neveah" soda said. I started hysterically laughing "god damn your drunker than two-bit" Steve said from the couch "shut it Stevie" I slurred. "Bring her upstairs, neveah this is the 4th time this week" Darry said. "Whatever Superman" I said and laughed at myself. Dally brought me upstairs and laid me on my bed. "Goodnight sweetie" ge said kissing my head and going to leave. "No stay" I said and grabbed his arm. "Ok fine" he said and took off his jacket and jeans. He laid beside me and I snuggled into his chest. "I love you dally" I said half drunk half asleep. "I love you too" he said slowly I drifted off to sleep.