Bucks.

*sunday. january 22nd, 1967: 7:30am*

(NEVEAHS POV)

I woke up to buck yelling at some I wondered down stairs to see it was sod he was yelling at. "Cmon man I'm her brother" he said. "Ya and I can almost guarantee she doesn't wanna see you" buck said looking back at me I shook my head no and walked upstairs. And laid back down things are terrible and it's only January.

*9:30pm*

Buck was having a party that night and I had nothing better to do so I went down stairs. I wore my black jean skirt and a white bralette top along with my leather jacket and converse. I walked downstairs and immediately went to the bar. And got a drink I sat down taking a sip, before I knew it I was five drinks In, now I'm a Curtis kid so I'm other words I normally don't drink but tonight I needed too. I was sitting on a couch when a girl who looked a whole lot like Dallas sat next to me "hey" i said trying to start a conversation. "Hi" she said back. "What's your name?" I asked half drunk. "Phoebe" she answered. "How about you stranger?" She asked. "Neveah, neveah curtis or just nev" I said. She looked shocked "is something wrong?" I asked confused. "Huh? No nothing" she replied. She gave me her number and we hung out for the rest of the party by the end I had hit my head off two walls and had at least 7 beers. I told phoebe bye and stumbled back to my house.

*12:30am*

(SODAS POV)

Most of the gang was sitting in the living room talking when the door opened. Pony and Johnny were asleep upstairs, and everyone else was in the living room I looked at the door and it was neveah! She was hammered too she almost fell but Steve was standing closest to her so he caught her "heyyyyyyy" she slurred. I looked at Darry and he looked like he was gonna hit something "neveah are you...drunk?" Two asked trying not to laugh. "Ummmmmmm I don't knowww" she said. "I would take that as a yes" soy said. "Darry calm down" I whispered to him "this is probably our fault" I said. "Stevevevevevevevev" she said hugging him. "She needs to go to bed" I said. "I'll walk her up" I said standing. "No you bitch your the reason I ran away in the first place Steve can" she slurred again. I sat down a little hurt and let Steve walked her up stairs.