Oh shit...

(NEVEAHS POV)

"THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!" I yelled putting my head back in my hands. The next time I looked up dally and Darry were there around me too. "H-how long h-have you b-been here?" I asked panic stricken. "Long enough to see you try to kill Steve" dally said looking anywhere but at me. "And long enough to know you've been to jail" Darry said obviously upset. "Well dar, what did you think she was? Her imaginary friends house for months? We all know the gang are her only friends" Steve said. "Shut your trap Steve I have friends!" I yelled. "That aren't Socs?" He asked. "YOUR FRIENDS WITH SOCS!?" Darry yelled. "Ok everyone shut up!" Dally yelled. "Your in some serious trouble, wait...how many times?!" Darry asked. "Um Iike 1 time" I lied. "Ha, only once my ass!" Steve yelled. "Neveah leeann Curtis, tell me the truth" Darry said. "Fine...8...I think?" I said. "JESUS CHRIST NEVEAH, HOW HAVE YOU NOT GOTTEN US SPLIT UP YET!?!" He screamed. "It's been like a year since the last time, it was actually more when mom and dad were alive" I said. "It doesn't matter!" He yelled. "Jesus Darry can't you see her week is bad enough!" Steve said. The first time he's stuck up for me since we broke up. Two-bit suddenly ran around the corner "wait, what did I miss!?" He yelled. "Not the time two" Darry said. Suddenly I got a stomach feeling "hey Steve can I talk to you...alone?" I asked. He gave me a questioning look and then nodded we walked over to a more private area "I'm sorry" I said. "No, I am" he said. "Why are you sorry? I broke up with you!?" I asked confused. "Yea, you did, and for stupid reasons too. But after all this time I guess I should have known you've never get over Dallas Winston." He said. I just looked at the floor "hey, you remember who gave you your nickname?" He asked. "Yea, and I'll never forget it" I said tears welling in my eyes. "God Steve I'm so sorry" I said hugging him. "It's ok nev, you'll always be my favorite Curtis sibling" he said hugging me back. "Cmon kid let's go" he said walking us back over to the group. Two was talking about his tiny bananas again "two if you don't shut the fuck up about your stupid tiny bananas I'm going to kill you" I said. "Jesus no need to be scary, your startin* to be like dally" he said. "No ever say that, she's not and never will be anything like me" dally said storming off. "What's his problem?" Steve asked. "He's mad at Nev" Darry said. "Well who isn't these days" I said. I didn't see phe I assumed she went with dally.

*the next day*

It was early morning and I was walking past the halls when I came across the room phe used to stay in and still does...well did. I stopped and opened the door. I looked in and I remembered everything, crazy night's playing poker with her and soda, all nighters talking about guys and Socs, sleepovers in here night after night, and now she hates me and there's nothing I can do.I felt a tap on my shoulder "huh?" I said turning around it was pony "you ok nevvy?" He asked. "Yea I'm fine" I said wiping my eyes. "Ya miss phe don't ya?" He asked. "She's not dead pony, she just hates me" I said. "Yea...I'm sorry! He said giving me a hug. "I'll figure it out I have too...because right now both of the Winstons hate me, and that's definitely not good" I answered.