Chapter Four

"Why are we here again?" 

"To make a good first impression."

"Why?" 

"Because image is important Lennox, you read the welcome pack you know what's expected of a Delta Psi." 

"Yeah and I honestly couldn't care less what first impression I make." 

"Would you try and co-operate? You said you'd try." 

"No, I rolled my eyes which was interpreted by you and Kaila as my defeat, I never said those words." 

"Oh look here comes Brittany." Skye straightened her posture as Lennox cocked an eyebrow, looking around and seeing Kaila chatting with some of the other pledges. 

"Hi girls!" Brittany hugged Skye, but Lennox stepped back slightly, hoping to avoid physical contact. 

"You must be Skye." 

"Yes ma'am, it's so nice to meet you." 

"You too, I've been looking forward to it ever since Sarah told me all about you." 

"Oh really? You talked to Sarah?" 

"I did, she gave me a glowing commendation." 

"Oh that's so sweet of her." 

"So you were Kappa Beta Nu for your first two semesters, do I have that right?" 

"Yes, it was amazing, I couldn't have asked for a better experience and I was hoping I'd get to do it all over again." 

"Well you've definitely come to the right place, we are so excited to have a transferee, I really wish you good luck for the initiation, I'm sure you'll do great." 

"Thank you so much, that's really kind of you." 

"Of course, and I saw you were sat with two girls at the welcome gathering, this is one of your friends?" Brittany gestured to Lennox, who drew her attention back just in time to put a fake smile on her face as Skye introduced her.