4.7

Lennox rushed to her friend's side, sitting down on the bed and holding Skye's cheeks. "Skye? Can you hear me?" She tried. No response. "Skye!" She shook her, noticing the bleeding scratch on her face. She tried to open Skye's eye, which made her friend groan quietly as a tear ran down her temple. What do I do now? I should call Jay.

A million thoughts crossed Lennox's mind, but the only one she could focus on was calling Jay. But she hadn't spoken to him in months. A slight sensation flooded Lennox's body. She couldn't tell what it was, but it seemed like...like she was trying to feel something. Whatever it was, she didn't have time for it, so she pushed the sensation aside as she pulled Skye into a seated position. 

"Wake up! Come on, I got you!" She said over the music, Skye weakly resisting as Lennox dragged her into the bathroom. 

She shut and locked the door behind her, dropping Skye by the bathtub and sticking her fingers down her throat. If Skye had been drugged, the best thing she could do was try and get it out of her system as quickly as possible. She hadn't eaten much because all that came out was alcohol, but after vomiting three times Skye seemed much more awake and aware of her surroundings. Lennox managed to get her downstairs and out of the house, and after leaving her with Kaila she went back inside to find the frat boy she saw coming out of the room. He was in the kitchen refilling his drink, but Lennox was quick to interrupt him by grabbing the cup and throwing it across the kitchen. 

"Woah baby! There's plenty of Bentley to go around!" He said loudly, he and his friends laughing as Lennox smiled and then punched him square in the jaw. 

The impact was enough to send him into the counter behind him, and everyone around him scattered, which gave Lennox more room to slam his face into the stove top before he dropped to the floor. When she tried to pick up his left hand he recoiled, so she pulled on his wrist hard enough to feel the snap in his bones. She took the ring off his finger and left him on the floor to go back outside, pulling her phone out of her pocket to call Jay.

"Lennox, it's late, is everything okay?" 

"How fast can you get to campus?" 

"Just...um, give me ten minutes. Lennox what's going on?" 

"Skye was drugged and raped, a little help would be nice." 

"Oh my God. I'm on my way."