Chapter twenty two

(Guys this chapter is very cheesy and romantic sooo)

Pedri POV
I was so nervous but so excited for today. It was going to be one of the happiest days of my life. I had the best surprise ever planned for Delaney. I hope she likes it, so far she doesn't suspect anything.

Delaney POV
I wake up to the smell of waffles and coffee. I smile as I see Pedro pull in a cart with food.

"Breakfast for the princess" he winks, bringing it over to the small table.
"This looks amazing. Gracias amor" I stand up and hug him.
"Let's eat outside" I say. He nods and I help him bring the cart out to the small balcony. There's a table that we set up with food. With a beautiful view of the ocean.

pedri729,639 likesmy view this morning 😍nanigarcia: Tenerife, te amooo y te quiero amor🩵

pedri
729,639 likes
my view this morning 😍
nanigarcia: Tenerife, te amooo y te quiero amor🩵

We sit outside enjoying the beautiful weather and amazing breeze. He holds my hand across the table, and I can't help but admire his beautiful eyes. So kind and so full of love as he watches the waves. I am so in love, I can't even hide my smile.

"Amor?" I speak up.
"Yes princesa?" He smiles looking over at me.

"You know I love you, and I want to be with you forever. I can't imagine a life without you in it" I say. He squeezes my hand as his eyes water. I stand up, not letting go of his hand and he pulls me onto his lap.

"Te quiero tanto amor. No one has ever told me that before". I wipe his tears and kiss his lips.

"I love you more than life itself. Para siempre".
I lay my head on his chest as we look out and watch the waves. It's still early so there aren't many swimmers or surfers out. The waves are big and suddenly we see dolphins.

It's true I love him more than my own life, I would be nothing without him.

____

After breakfast we decide to head down to the beach. We head down toward the sand and find a spot to sit at and tan. One thing about Pedro is he can be very cheesy. He lays on his side beside me as I lay face down. He grabs the sunscreen and begins to massage my entire body. Eventually rubbing his hands carefully and slowly on my ass.

I blush and look over at him.

"Pedro.." I laugh.He watches what he's doing, biting his lip.
"There's kids here" I blush.
"You mean like the one that were going to make once we head upstairs?" He winks.
"Eres tonto!" I smile and playfully smack him.

He lays his head on my ass, and I lay back down so we can tan. I read a book that Sira recommended to me, and Pedro scrolls through film and plays of Real Madrid. The classico is coming up, and I know he loves to be prepared. We each do our own thing, but enjoy our time together.

After some time, we head up to the pool that's by the beach. It's more quiet so we decide to swim there instead.