Chapter forty

Pedro never arrived, Fernando said his flight was delayed and he decided to stay at a hotel near the airport. So when it was time, Fernando accompanied me toward the stadium. Ferran left to arrive on his own since the players had to be there way earlier.

"You're so quiet today" I give a small smile to Fernando. He chuckles, and then sighs.
"Yeah, just nervous".
"Yeah, me too" I smile.

We arrive finally at the stadium. It's super crowded and there are so many fans like I've never seen before. Fernando parks near the player parking, and opens the door for me to get out.

We walk closely together as we make it through the crowds and security.
"Fer, do you think we could find Pedro? I have something really important to tell him" I explain.
"Hmm I'm not sure. I think they're warming up right now, but let's find our seats and then we can head down to the lockers once they're done" he explains without looking at me. I nod.

We make our way to our seats finally, with an amazing view of course. We're surrounded by fans who recognize Fernando and i as being siblings of Eric and pedri. They're all so sweet and kind to us, always.

I look out onto the field as we see the boys warming up. We're too far out for them to notice us, but I feel butterflies as I see Pedro. He looks upset and stressed, which is understandable considering it's a final. But he doesn't look happy. I sigh as I feel myself get more nervous than ever.

Pedri POV
"Pepi! Over here!" I hear Ferran call out. I roll my eyes at him and ignore him. Fake ass.
"Dude, what's your problem?" Gavi asks walking over.
"Oh stop covering him. I know you all know about him and Delaney. He's just trying to use her to get back at sira"
Gavi begins to laugh causing me to get more annoyed.
"What's going on?" I hear Eric walk over with Ferran beside him.
"Hypocrites" I say.
"Pedro no one knows what your problem is" ferran says.
"Shut up! You're my problem. I know about you and Delaney"
"Wait what? What about us?" Ferran laughs. I shake my head.
"Why didn't you tell me she was here? All of you?"
"None of them knew. She wanted me to keep it a secret. Only Fernando and I know. Besides just stop acting like an innocent little boy. We all heard about you messing around with that one girl. Grow up! You're still engaged!" He yells at me. Eric makes a confused look and Gavi just looks shocked.
"Yeah yeah whatever. Who cares, dont get in my business"
"Pedro! Grow the fuck up! She literally came all this way for YOU and you're treating her like shit. Besides you don't even know what she's going through" he replies.
"Oh yeah? Well please do tell" I say back.
"Wait what?" Eric asks.
Ferran shakes his head, "she told me not to tell"
I laugh. "Yeah sure".

I walk away before I make a bigger scene as I remember we're literally surrounded by thousands of fans.

Delaney POV
The boys walk back to the locker room, and Fernando agrees to walk me down.

I wait by the entrance as I wait for Pedro to appear.He finally does and almost walks right past us. I hold him back with his arm.
"Hey" I say. He rolls his eyes at me.
"What are you doing here?" He says back annoyed
"Pedro, we need to talk, please"
"We have nothing to talk about. Go with your little boyfriend" he yanks his arm away from me and continues walking. Tears form in my eyes.

Was he really this affected by me staying with Alejandro? I mean I understand his feelings about it, but I thought he trusted me.

Fernando pulls me to the side.
"Let me talk to him after. We shouldn't bother him any more" he says sadly. I nod.
"Nani" I hear a familiar voice call out. I turn around and run into my brothers arms. I sob into his chest. He rubs my back and kisses my forehead.
"Nani please don't be this upset over him. If he hasn't tried to work things out, he's not worth it. Even though he's my friend I'll admit that. I hate seeing you sad" he sighs.
"I can't move on Eric" I cry.
"Im not saying to. But just focus on yourself for some time. Please. It's not good for you"
"But Eric, there's something important"
"Eric! Hurry up!" I hear the trainer yell out. I sigh.
"We'll talk after" Eric says. I nod.
"Suerte Eric"