Chapter twenty five

(this chapter isn't edited so sorry for typos) 😭
few days later:
We're back in Barcelona, and today was a big day because it was El Clasico. I was as nervous as Pedro, if not more. I know it's a big game and an important one. Pedro spent the night at our house because he came over for dinner yesterday. I showered and got dressed, I wore my Barcelona jersey with Pedris name on the back. I smiled as I looked in the mirror, I can't believe he's really my fiancée. I walked out to the living room where Eric and Pedro sat.

Eric was reviewing film, while Pedri took a nap. Clearly unbothered. We all slept late last night because they were watching the NBA finals, now I could tell he was tired.
"Lista?" Eric smiles looking up. I nod and walk over. I sit between pedri and him. I mean my head on Eric shoulder as I watch the film.
"Nervous?" I ask him. He shrugs.
"Not yet" he smiles.
"Well, I am" I sigh.
"Have faith in us" he winks.

He stands up to begin getting his things ready. Eric is very organized and likes to double and triple check he has everything.
"Amor, despierte" I whisper as I poke Pedro's cheek. He eventually wakes and smiles, opening his eyes.
"It's almost time to go, you ready?" I smile placing a kiss on his cheek.
"I guess so. I'm so tired" he yawns.
"I told you to sleep early" I laugh.
"I know I know" he smiles.
I stand up and put my arms out for him, pulling him up.

He wraps his arms around my waist, and kisses my lips.
"Te quiero guapa" he smiles.

He walks over to make sure his bag is ready too. I grab my purse and a hoodie in case it gets colder later. Once we're all ready, we walk out to the car. Eric chooses to drive, i let the boys sit up front and I sit in the back.

We arrive at the stadium and head toward the player entrance. We park the car and begin walking inside.
"Sira should be at your seats already. You should be all set" Eric says to me. I nod.
"Gracias hermanito. Te quiero, suerte" i smile, kiss his cheek, and give him a hug. He smiles back and walks to the locker room.

"Amor, please stay with Sira and Fernando the entire time. You know how the away fans can get on a match day like this. I want you to be safe" Pedro sighs as he rests his head on mine. He rubs my arms.
"I'll be okay, I promise" I smile looking up at him.
"Breathe, you'll do great. Just focus and do what you do best. I love you" I say standing on my tiptoes to kiss his lips. I pull him into a hug , and give him small back scratches.
"Te quiero tanto guapa. Tanto" he says with the biggest smile. He kisses my once again and let's go.

I wave goodbye to him as he walks to the locker room. I make my way toward the seats. Sira is already there, but not Fernando yet. We hug each other and sit down. The stadium slowly starts to fill. I lean back in my chair and close my eyes. I have a headache, but try not to think about it.

"Nani, estas bien? You don't look too well" sira says to me. I nod.
"I've just been really exhausted lately, im not sure what's wrong with me"
She raises her eyebrow at me.
"Wait. Are you sure you're not-"
"Sira! No don't even say that, I'm not" I laugh.
"Are you sure? It's a possibility. When's the last time you and pedri-you know? Have you gotten your-"
"Buenas, have you gotten what?" Fernando smiles, sitting beside us. I freeze.
"My paycheck" I lie. He laughs.
"You two are weird" he smiles. I pull him into a hug and playfully smack him.

Sira gives me a look, but I know I'm not pregnant. I can't be. I would've y noticed by now. It's probably the flu. Is shrug it off as the match is about to begin.

____

The match ends, 2-1 with Barcelona winning! Thinks start to get a bit crazy with the fans. The away fans weren't too happy because one of our goals was a penalty. I look around as fans begin to argue with each other and throw things.
"Follow me, let's get out of here" Fernando says to us both. We nod and he grabs my hand to lead the way. I grab siras arm. We try and walk out to the stairs but it's blocked. Fans begin jumping onto the field, the players begin to run to the locker rooms.
"Pedro! Where's Pedro?" I say looking to the field.
"Nani, he's okay. We need to get out of here" sira yells out. I begin getting nervous because we can't seem to find a way out.

We follow through the other stairs, eventually getting stopped by a Madrid fan.
"Hey! You Barcelona fans, your team is a joke!" They laugh.
"Please, we just want to leave" I say.
"Ahh you're the model sister of Eric, verdad? He barley gets playing time" they laugh. I get annoyed.
"Fuck off"
"Little girl, please don't talk to me like that" one guy says getting closer.
"Leave her alone, be a man and know how to treat a woman" Fernando says stepping in front of me.
"What are you going to do about it? Call your hermanito pedri to save you?" They laugh again. They shove Fernando.

Suddenly we see someone run over and push the guys. They fall over to the seats. One of them is able to throw a punch before falling. I realize it's pedri.

"Let's go" Fernando says pulling pedri. We run out of the seats and eventually to the lockerroom hallway.
"Princesa! Estas bien? What did they do to you?" Pedro says with his jaw clenched. He pulls me into a hug and rubs my back.
"Amor, I'm okay. Look at you! You're bleeding" I pull away. He cleans it off with his Jersey. His nose bleeds, dripping it everywhere.
"We need to clean you up" I say worried.
"Princesa, I'm okay. I promise" he says stopping me. He cups my face and kisses me.
I shake my head. I call over the medics who walk over to check him. They clean his nosebleed and make sure he's okay.

The security walks over and begins to talk to us about what happened. We have to stay here until all fans have left, just to be safe. I sit against the wall, frustrated. But all I can think about is what sira and I talked about. What if I were pregnant? Would we be able to have a child right now? Did Pedro really want kids with me? Right now?

"Guapa, what's wrong?" He crouches down in front of me and holds my hand in his. I shake my head.
"Tell me please, I can tell something's on your mind" he says again.
"I'm just shaken up with what happened" I sigh.
"Te prometo, no one is ever going to lay their hands on you ever again. Let's go talk somewhere else, yeah?" He smiles. I nod and he grabs my hand to lift me up.

He leads me into the medics room, he asks them if they can leave for a few minutes and they agree. He lifts me and sits me on the bed. He stands in front of me and in between my legs.
He takes my hand and places it on his chest.
"I know how scary that must've been. Especially with what you went through with...you know who. I'm sorry I wasn't there in the beginning to protect you. But I'm always going to do my best to get there to protect you"
"Pedro, I'll always feel safe with you. Te quiero tanto. You're so thoughtful" I say, my eyes watering.

He's right. My heart begins to race and memories come back. Ones I hadn't thought of in a long time. I follow his heart beat to try and calm myself. He wipes my tears.
"Come here amor, it's okay" he pulls me closer to him and holds me in a hug.

We stand there for awhile. Forgetting everything that's happening outside. His hugs make it all better. They're full of love and comfort. A hug that one day in the future, I would wish to only dream of. One that I would need one day in the future, but that I wouldn't be able to get.