chapter 2

the next morning.

I wake up and go straight to the bathroom. I brush me teeth and wash my face, before going back out to the room. I remember Alejandro didn't sleep in bed tonight, so I begin to fold the blankets and such. I walk out to the living room to check on him, I smoke as I see him peacefully asleep. I walk back over to the kitchen to start the coffee.

"Buenos días Ale" I say sitting on the edge of the couch next to him. I run my hand along his bare chest. He begins to move and smiles.
"Buenos dias amor"
"How was your sleep?"
"Good, but the couch is not as good as our bed" he laughs getting up. I smile as I realize he's back to being okay for the moment.
"Well, I was going to make some breakfast" I say getting up.
"Sounds great. I'll go shower quickly and get dressed" he replies yawning as he makes his way over to the bathroom.

I grab all the ingredients I'll need to make a quick oatmeal with some fruit. Just something quick, since I don't know our plans for the day yet. I drink my coffee as I remember that my brother had wanted to tell me something yesterday. I quickly go grab my phone so I can call him.

Calling: Eric 🤓

buenos diass
buenos días hermanita. He yawns.
Wow, someone's tired.

I had a long night, the boys and I stayed up playing fifa.
Some friends you have. I laugh.

Anyways...everything okay? Why'd you call this early?

Si, todo bien. I just realized you probably wanted to tell me something yesterday when you called.

Oh yeah. I just wanted to ask if you wanted to come over for the weekend. I have both days off, and I know it's been months since we've been together so-

Oh my god, yes! I'd love to. Let me just double check with Alejandro, if he can't go then I'll go by myself.

Oh, um yeah that's what I was referring to. Just you. He rolls his eyes.

Really Eric? You haven't gotten over it? It's been almost a year and a half that Alejandro and I are together. Why can't you just accept it.

Maybe because I don't like him. My gut tells me he's not right for you.

Okay Eric. I don't want to argue. I'll just ask him if it's okay if I go.
Why do you have to ask for permission?

Ugh. That's not even- never mind. I'll text you later. Adios.
Adios.

I hung up annoyed and finish up making breakfast. I don't understand Eric and why he can't just accept my relationship. It's the one thing that had made us grow apart, and it sucks.

I serve the bowls and turn the tv on as I wait for ale. He walks out with some shorts on, and without a shirt. His hair dripping wet before he dries it off.

"Who were you talking with?" He says as he hangs the towel on the rack.
"Oh, just my brother. He wants to know if I wanted to fly over for the weekend" I reply.
"Oh, that's nice of him. You know I can't go because I have a match" he pouts.

Deep down I was glad because I didn't want to to be awkward to tell him he couldn't go.

"Oh, that sucks. I'm sorry I can't be there" I pout.
"That's okay amor. You need to see your brother" he smiles taking a seat next to me. I nod, "gracias".

We eat breakfast as we watch a random movie that was on. Once we finished, Alejandro walked over to the living room to sit on the couch. I clean up the kitchen a bit and text my brother letting him know I would be going for the weekend. I then walk over to the couch and sit besides ale. I lean my head on his shoulder as we continue to watch the movie.

As the day goes by, I begin to pack, since I would be leaving tomorrow night. Meanwhile Alejandro is playing on the PlayStation with his friends. We order takeout for dinner, since he didn't feel like going out today.

After dinner we got ready for bed, and ended the night early.
"Buenas noches amor" ale says wrapping his arm around my waist.
"Buenas noches Ale" I reply leaving my head against his chest before falling asleep.

An: Short  chapter :((