S2- Honey Lily

Adora paced the cavern.

They had hidden here when Castaspella warned them of Horde Primes invasion of Halfmoon.

Angella and Micah were deep in thought in the corner.

Glimmer and Bow were asleep next to Spinnerella and Netossa, who were trying to come up with ideas to stop him.

When Micah suddenly said something that made them all stop in their tracks.

'I don't believe Catra knows. And she'll be home soon.....Which means she will walk right into Prines trap'

There's a horrible moment of silence.

Perfuma shared a look with Mermista.

Entrapta and Scorpia gasp, and panic momentarily.

Suddenly Naeva, Aeris and Lyric appear, looking determined.

'Where's C'yra?' Asks Micah, confused.

'Puca kidnapped her' Lyric's voice wavers.

'But we can't give up.' Naeva says, 'We are the remnants of gods. So we must stick together. Afterwall, what's one man with some shadow tricks going to do against us?'

'One man? Doesn't Puca have armies?' Angella frowned.

'He used to, but Gata and Fajr committed a massacre last night after a few drinks and a run in with Pucas lieutenant' Lyric added, snickering quietly.

'Oh lord. Now I see where Catra gets it from' Glimmer laughs, muffled against Bows shoulder.

'She did spent quite some time around them'

'Who is Fajr again?' Perfuma looks between the magicats in confusion.

'Fajr is our butler, and Gata used to be a priestess but is currently unemployed and lives with us' Naeva explained.

'Where is Gata from?' Glimmer adds.

'Well.....No one knows, she hung around the wrong people at a young age...it got her family killed, and she was sold into slavery, then into the pleasure houses along the coast of Sailineus, and she escaped to the edges, basically the dark alleys on the borders between Pursia and Sailineus. Two guards found her and brought her to Halfmoon, and thr rest is history.' Naevas voice quivers.

'What is a pleasure house?'

'Its nothing, Glimmah' Angella says quietly.

She doesn't believe it's nothing.

But Naeva has a plan, and they were ready to go through with it.

Even if it meant losing one of their own.

-----------------------

Catra groaned.

Why was designing spacesuits so hard?!

Melog snored in the corner on a pile of blankets.

The duo were in the galley, leaning against the wall, Catra sketching out different ideas for the Horde kids spacesuits.

She sat her sketchbook down on the table and exited the room quietly.

She walked through the dim hallways, passed the kitchen, past the gallery, past the controls room, past the captain and crew quarters, past the brig, until she ended up in the very front of the ship, where a giant window that stretched from one side of the room to the other was before her.

She could see the glinting light of Etherias twelve Moons as they dive toward the planet, sending little tremors throughout the build.

The tremors sent Catra off balance, and she fell onto her backside on the floor.

For a horrible moment, the spaceship spins and turns uncontrollably, bouncing off of the ground and threw a maze of flames.

Then they're consumed by darkness as they skidded down a hunter tunnel.

Catra is thrown full force toward the window, and falls limp back against the floor with a thud. Unconscious.

--------------------

Puca paced the hallway of the shadow Court.

Lilith sat elegantly on her throne of glass, watching him with worry in her eyes.

'My lord, perhaps you should not overwork yourself as such?'

'I do not have a choice, my darling, the regiment will not lead by themselves' He cupped her face with one hand.

She leaned into the touch, yet she kept an expression of stone.

'My love, would you care to elaborate on your distress?'

'Apologies, I am simply wishing to be informed of the politics from now on'

'Err....Perhaps, I shall think about it'

He wouldn't. She knew it.

After a moment, he was gone to try and coax information out of the prisoner.

Lilith slid from her throne onto the ground by the lilies growing at its floor.

The night riders bent toward her, poisonous and beautiful. Dirty, dark and magical, much like her husband.

She had been named of these, born to marry darkness. Born to bear his children. Born to be paraded around like a trophy of ice and snow.

She remembers C'yra.

Pacing the cell.

She was orange, gold and white. Pretty shades of royalty and sunrise.

C'yra was beauty in warmth, Lilith was the beauty of cold.

C'yra compassionate, smart, loyal and cunning.

Lilith weak, naive, forgiving, and as dainty and fragile as the flowers at her heels.

But felt were both born to a crown.

The gold born to rule an empire of orange and red and yellow.

The silver born to rule an empire of white and blue and grey.

Lilies were beautiful.

Growing in all types and blooms.

Popular and famous.

Puca expected Liltih to be weak, unknowing and easy manipulated.

But he forgets.

Why do people avoid lilies?

Because they are poisonous, because they can strike and you won't know until its too late.

And that is exactly what makes Lilith strong.