S2- Epilogue

In the constant abyss of what we know as space, there is a thing such as the world tree.

Unlike its mortal adaptions, the world tree is simply a many times amplified edition of an ash tree. With long, thick branches with a singular portal to each of the nine realms and the singular other reality webbing between them.

The world tree is in fact separate from both the tree of life (which also took on the frame of Ash tree), the tree of enchantment (a massive jacaranda tree guarded by the three giant lions of Circe), and finally, the tree of tales, which appeared in the form of an enlarged edition of a myrtle tree.

Stories from the heroes, known and not, hung from the thick branches.

And that's where Fate stood now, Freyja and Dagda by his sides.

The singular goddess (Freyja) was tracing out a symbol on the trunk of the tree.

'This is Catra we speak off, this next journey of mystery may be a large obstacle to get to through, but she is strong. When the time comes, she will know what to do.' Dagda announced, receiving a reassured nod from Freyja.

Fate had summoned Catra and Glimmers respective fate strings, and was glad to see that they did not end any time soon.

In fact it would be many decades before they moved on.

Freyja summoned a book empty of words or pictures, but with a wave of her hand, it began to write and illustrate itself.

Her head turned to face the two gods as they talked over the future, and because of this, she did not notice the fluttering off a few pages as they swooped and scattered down through the different portals.

She may not have noticed, but Eris, goddess of wrath most definitely did..

The winged one vanished from her place high in the branches of the tree of enchantment, and reappeared in New Aether.

Precisely in Circes Gardens.

The goddess of witchcraft was tending to her wolves when she appeared, and therefore noticed her immediately.

'Eris? Is something wrong?'

Eris looked over her shoulder to ensure utter privacy was ensured.

'Freyja has made a huge mistake. She was not careful with the book of order, and has accidentally sent the galaxy into chaos. No one except us are aware of it, and of it isn't fixed by the end of the year then the galaxy will be sucked into a blackhole and everyone and everything will be annihilated including us and the four trees of existence!'

'Good lord, you're observant. What if....do you believe Catra could take on such a heavy burden?' Circe was unsure with her words.

'I believe you are correct to suggest it. Catra is incredibly powerful, there is a small chance she and her friends could get across the nine realms to find the missing pages and return them by the years end...but it is a chance nonetheless.' Eris kneeled before Circe, smiling broadly.

Catra of the sun,
Catra of the roses,
Catra the protector,
Catra of Halfmoon,
You have what it takes to survive the nine realms.

And with that small prayer, Eris stood to her feet, sending tiny sparks everywhere.

And she was right.

In the end, Catra would make everything start.