S2 - Dreaming Of Stars

Upon a throne of willow and coast, perched a woman with an unusual beauty.

A braid of silky ivory was thrown over her shoulder, each strand so lustrous it seemed to glow from within.

Her eyes, the piercing cerulean of the ocean. Her skin, a smooth complexion of the moon.

Her ears were pointed and pierced with dangling silver, and a thin sheet of mesh was wrapped around her hips and thighs, as her only source of coverage.

A man sat opposite her. His skin was the black of night, flecks of silver as stars. His hair a mass of unkempt curls. His eyes a fiery gold.

‘Lilith, Darling, I have a request for you.’

The elven woman looked up.

‘What may it be?’

‘Attend the princess prom with me as my partner. You are invited as heir of paralia?’

‘You need not ask! I am your wife, it is my sole duty to be your partner!’ She insisted.

He smiled.

‘Yes, of course, beloved'

He pulls her closer.

‘Puca?’ She says after a moment.

‘Yes, My pearl?’

‘Do you love me?’I

‘So much so that words could never comprehend it.’

Their lips meet.

‘I love you too, Mea Columba’

-------------

Catra groaned quietly as she observed the preparations for the princess prom.

She managed to inform all of the princesses the time and date, and had an appointment later today with Glimmer, Bow and Adora.

She was excited to see them after so long alone with her whole focus on her work as the Empress of Purrsia.

It was incredibly difficult, and unfairly so. But Catra was strong and stubborn, and would not allow that to dictate her reign.

She still had to figure out a plan to save C'yra.

Then, she had to prepare Lyric and Naevas wedding.

She got up and left. Just left.

She entered her private chambers with a bang, and threw herself down on the bed.

She was sick and tired of doing everything for everyone.

She screamed into her pillow. Once. Twice. Three. Four times.

She was tired, she was hungry, she was thirsty, she was sick, she was a person.

She was also very dirty due to lack of bathing but that's not important.

She cried. Loudly.

It was twilight when she fell asleep. Eyes rimmed red after crying. Shaking. Ears and tail twitching.

Her clawed hands clasped her Namir locket, and she dreamt of a plan.

A few hours later, blue tore through the dark blanket of the sky.

Catra lept out of her bed yelling six words that everyone had wished to hear at any point over the last seven months.

‘I KNOW HOW TO SAVE C'YRA!’