S2- Battle finale part 2

IMMEDIATELY Eris soared to Catras side.

She had been the one to weave this moment into existence, and she will see the way it ends.

Puca floated right above the crowd, as Catra walked over the air toward him.

His hands were bound above him by a thin silver cord. Crafted by Lady Yvonne herself when she had heard the horrors he had committed.

But all of a sudden, there was a sound like upcoming thunder, the shaking, unsure atmosphere of a storm.

It caught everyones attention oncemore.

So they turned to the cause, only to see Pucas Castle -not Liliths- drifting through the air toward them, a few hundred yards in the sky.

Catra flicked her finger, and it shot up so far they could barely see it behind the fogged surface of the dome.

Then, she made a down symbol, and to Pucas panic, it began to plummet downward.

It would kill all his other warriors, destroy his collections, the palace which he had spent many millenia fixing and building was about to be annihilated right before him.

It stopped suddenly, then floated back up.

Catra whispered something to Eris, who cackled in delight.

The goddess of wrath swooped around, collecting her shiny trophies of people who had done awful things for personal gain, then kicked open the door of the palace, and threw them in.

'I'll make sure to pay you a visit in the nine layers of hell, darlings!' Eris called in, shaking with her evil laughter as she hovered right outside the open door.

No one was stupid enought to retry to grab onto her, seeing as she had talons, butterfly swords, flight endurance, etc.

She darted back to her spot next to Catra, and watched with sparkling eyes as the castle came hurtling down with the people inside.

The dome protected those inside as it fulminated on impact, showering shards of glass, bricks, rubble, and thousands of other materials all over the landscape.

Puca attempted to free himself as everyone else attention was transfixed on the violently exploding Castle and its rainfall of destruction.

Unfortunately, Catra approached him in the midst of the chaos, Lilith and C'yra at her heels.

The two older women were dazed by the younger's grand displays of power. Whilst she upheld a confident facade.

'Bitch...' Puca spat upon sight of her.

Catra gazed at him through an expression of indifference.

'I am a cat. Not a dog. Though I wouldn't expect you to get that through that thick skull of yours.'

He scoffed and gritted his teeth.

'Call me God. Call me Satan. Call me doom if you want. But no matter the word used, I am Catra, protector of humanity, Imperial heiress of Purrsia, Namir of this generation. And most important of all. I am the sun goddess. I am ageless. I am powerful. You shall fall beneath my feet each sunrise in defeat. Afterall, you cannot kill a god.'

She cups her hands, and out of them comes a hummingbird. Chirping happily as it circles the four, singing its bird song.

Then, it glows like a star, and vanishes. Leaving sparkling shackles in its place.

Catra picks them up, and switches them for the silver cord.

The shackles appear surreal in their weight, he has no choice but to allow Catra to guide him toward a glittering golden chariot awaiting in the sunrise.

The dome has faded away, the soldiers are going home.

Tomorrow, they shall fix the aftermath.

But for now.

Sleep is what they need.

Puca is forced onto the chariot, and he is irate to learn that the chariot is so bright that there is no shadows for him to slip away back to a watchtower of something to plan his next attack.

Every single edge and top shone in pristine condition.

It freaked him out a little.

The oversized serpent slithered alongside them.

It was enough for him, C'yra, Amato (when did he get there?) and Lilith to realise that she was the force behind the serpent.

Catra seemed to catch on.

'I named him Morrigan, Isn't he beautiful?' She sighed contentedly as the three swans flew through the air, pulling the chariot skillfully behind them.

'He fulfils the snake beauty standards..?' Lilith offered a compliment.

Amato laughed softly against C'yra's shoulder. Puca felt increasingly out of place.

The chariot glided across the sunlit planet, on their way to an unknown destination.

But all of a sudden, a tremor shook throughout the lands.

'What was that?!' Amato jumped to his feet, nearly toppling out of the chariot.

'Hmm.....Seems even Primes ship can't withstand Entraptas big boom-y bombs detonating, eh?' C'yra snorted.

'Oh you beautiful genius' He breathed, pulling her in by the waist.

Catra scrunched up her nose as they kissed in the roseate light of the early morning sun.

'Okay. We get it. You're in love. No need to make the rest of us feel single.' She rolls her eyes, but shes smiling.

The couple laugh, and so do Lilith and Catra.

Puca sat awkwardly beside Lilith.

She paid him no mind as she laughed and chatted away with C'yra, consciously ignoring him.

He bit his lip as he thought hard.

He had always know he was in the wrong. Yet he continued. Why? He didn't know himself.

Lilith was his safety haven back then, she offered endless support and love.

He had fallen for it.

He had been greedy, took too much.

And in the end he lost at all.

He stared off onto the sky, watching watching the Emerald and ivory of Prime and the Velvet glove rain down over the seas of Sailineus.

The chariot descended on to a platform.

They're at Liliths palace, it's where they will stay until Halfmoon has been reconstructed, and from there they can move on to the other islands.

Puca flinched back as Catra made a sudden throw of the shackled ends, and he went flying over the side against the pavement.

She pulled him to his feet and helped him stagger inside the foyer.

All he could could about was what was going to come.

Punishment awaits no matter what.