29 - Text

‘Good morning, My lady!’

Minthe smiled at Catra, before scampering sway to attend to her chores.

The magicat sighed, but just as she was getting out of bed, a knock on the door caught her attention.

Seconds later, Amato and C'yra entered the room.

‘Yeah?’ She looked between them.

‘The three of us are going down town, to show you around properly, since you've only ventured around Halfmoons northern edges.’ C'yra yawned.

Catra sighed. ‘Fine, But let me get dressed first.’

-----------

Before, Catra had never put much thought into the capital of Purrsia, the empire she would eventually rule.

But here she was now, standing in the streets, eyes gaping wide as they followed the buildings in the town square.

There were taverns, strongholds, mines, temples, food shops, libraries, clothing shops, etc.

She was amazed.

‘Believe it or not, the richest district in Purrsia is Azuraigh’ Amato says in a matter of fact one.

‘Really?’ Catras surprise is clear.

‘Yup. But I guess its because Azuraigh is the one area that wasn't touched over battle.’ C'yra admits.

Catra nods, acknowledging C'yras admission, as she suddenly realises something.

What had Chajl want to talk to Amato about?I

She didn't speak though, knowing it would probably land her in something she didn't need in her life. But an idea had caught hilt on her mind.

When she entered a separate library, while C'yra and Amato went to pay a visit to Freyjas temple, as it was the first day of the Freyjan festival. Though the actual festival was later on. Catra finally found what she was looking for.

A map to Telrianti.

------------

Adora lay in her bed.

She was still in Halfmoon, as she had promised Catra she would stay for the week of festivities.

She had a strong feeling now, that something bad was happening, so she pulled out her trackerpad, and typed in a text to Catra.

/
Adora: Hey Catra. Are you okay?

Catra 😩✌: Yup. Just in Golden Valleys library. I'll be home soon. Ily.

Adora: Ilyt <3/

She smiled at her phone.

But still, she couldn't seem to shake the feeling that Catra had lied about her whereabouts.

She sighed, and rubbed her forehead. She must be paranoid.

She reread Catras text, and frowned. She had not used emojis. Catra always used emojis.

She tried to dismiss it. The feeling only worsened as the minutes dragged on.

But what really shook her, is when five o clock hit, and she hadn't returned.

Eight bloody hours. And not a single reply.

The bad feeling only towered over her like a looming nightmare.

--------

The grey skys around Telrianti were a stormy contrast against the luminous blues of the capital.