chapter 1

"Sooo y/n. Degree in marketing, and I see you have a little history of crime fighting. Didn't work out so well, huh?" Said the red-headed woman in front of me.

"Not really my thing. I'm better than organizing." I stated calmly with a small smile.

"I can see that!" She said and nodded.
"Very neat....unfortunately, we don't really have an open position in that department."

"I see. Well, thank you for your time." I said and got out of my seat.

"No, no, no. Not so quick. There's another position. The seven need a new personal assistant. We are looking for a couple of people wo are willing to be there for our supes almost 24/7." She said hesitantly.

"A pa? Well... whose would I be?" I asked curiously.

"That's open for discussion. Usually, you get one day, doing small tasks for each of the seven, and they kind of decide who can work with you best." She explained in a rush.

"Alright. It's better than nothing. So todays a trial day then." I repeated back to her.

"Wonderful!" She said with a huff and pulled out a brand new phone and a contract. "Alright. This has all of their numbers. They'll let you know if they need something. Just sign here, and we'll get going."

"Confidential agreement, right?" I said and quickly skimmed the paper.

"Fast and smart!" She yelled and snatched the paper as soon as I signed it.

Ashley, the redhead, clutched her ipad and hurried off with me close behind.