Imagine #2 Stilinski: First 'I love you'

After dating Stiles for a year, with nothing more than cuddles late at night, and mini make-out sessions, along with Stiles being nothing but patient with you, you finally decided you were ready to take the next step in your relationship. Although neither of you have said it, you knew he loved you and you most definitely love him. You were just setting out the snacks you had gotten in preparation for the movie night you and Stiles had planned together. As it was a Friday night, that meant it was date night, the night you and Stiles put away for the two of you to spend time together away from all the supernatural stuff going on right now in Beacon Hills. The doorbell rang through the quiet house, you popped a sweet in your mouth and headed over to the front door. When you opened it, Stiles was stood there with a bouquet of milk chocolate roses, "Stiles! You are so cliché, and pathetic" You giggled, a wide smile playing on your lips, Stiles smiled sheepishly and blushed slightly. "Come on! I've already gotten everything ready!" You exclaimed excitedly while you took the bouquet and grabbed his wrist pulling him inside and shutting the door before running into your living room with Stiles hot on your tail. Being your usual cheeky self, you laid down across the couch in front of the TV, when Stiles saw you sprawled out, he chuckled and then tickled you until you were struggling to breath between your laughter. When he stopped, his arms snaked around your waist and he lifted you up before he plopped down and pulled you down on top of him while you pressed play on Star Wars(A/N: I love these films, they are absolutely the best!!) Towards the middle of the film you started to get fidgety, and Stiles was becoming worried. "Hey (Y/N). You OK? You seem a little on edge" He said after you uncrossed and crossed your arms for the tenth time in two minutes. This is it, you thought, now or never. You took a deep breath and then kissed his soft pink lips, before peppering kisses onto his jaw and then moving down onto his neck, sucking and nibbling on the sensitive skin. His hands were glued to your waist so you reached down and moved them to your ass. "Whoa! Hey. What are you doing (Y/N)?" He asked when he pushed you back to look into your (Y/E/C) (A/N: your eye colour) eyes, "Stiles" you breathed out. "I'm ready" you whispered into his ear. "I love you, but I want you to be absolutely sure babe" Stiles said as he held your gaze. "I love you too, and I am absolutely sure, I'm ready Stiles" you said calmly although the butterflies in your stomach were going crazy because of those three words. After that, let's just say that you were happy your parents went away for the weekend;)

(A/N: Heyyy guys! Sorry I'd there are any typos or spelling mistakes. I wrote this on my phone so ya know...)