Christmas fights (DestinyxLiam)

Book reads: 23.9k
Book votes: 853

DestinyRodrigo this is your christmassy personal, hope you like it love, if not I can always re-write it!!

Liam Dunbar, biggest prick in school in my eyes, but Scott seems to like him, so I try to tolerate him, but then he goes and opens his god damn mouth.
I never used to have a problem with him, he only had a problem with me, and then it kind of rubbed of on me.
"Hey Scott... Destiny" Liam spat out my name like some out of date fish he'd just accidentally chewed. "Mmhmm" I hummed, not even acknowledging him as he sat with and Scott in the library on a free period. We're waiting for Stiles, so he can help us study.
"Hey lil sis" Stiles said as he came over and sat next to me, "Right dumb ass" Stiles joked as he looked over at Scott "What do you need help studying?" He continued.
Scott mock glared at him before he said "Everything dude! I can't fail these tests!" "What about you?" Stiles asked me, "Probably needs to learn the whole semester, god knows she isn't smart enough to have learnt in lessons" Liam said before I even had a chance to talk.
"Seriously! What the fuck is your problem with me? I've never done anything to you" I nearly yelled as I looked over at him.
"I don't have a problem with you, it's just you" he spat at me.
"Dude! Leave my sister alone, okay?" Stiles said, "If you're not careful I'm gonna snap off an extra large branch of mountain ash, sprinkle it in wolfs bane, wrap it up in mistletoe and above it up your-"
"Stiles!" Scott interjected, "I think he gets it" I smirked as I looked at Liam's surprised expression before it disappeared and he stood up muttering a 'whatever' before walking off.

*time skip to Christmas Eve bc excitement is too much to handle*

"Hey dad!" I yelled down the stairs. No answer. "Dad!" I yelled again when Stiles appeared at the bottom of the stairs, "Dad's gone out, after much persuading. What's up?" He called up to me.
"Help me get the Christmas decorations down from the loft" I smiled innocently, "Sure, but one question?" He asked as he started up the stairs. "What's that?"
"Are you investing yourself into Christmas because of all the fights you and Liam have had?" Stiles asked as he stood in front of me. "No" I said immediately, avoiding his gaze. "Destiny, you know nothing he said is true" he said as he held my upper arms gently. I nodded, "I know" I whispered, trying to push out what Liam had said to me.

~Flashback~
"Why are you even a part of this pack, you aren't smart enough and you're not strong enough. Every time you get into trouble, one of us has to help you, which means taking our eyes off  of who we're fighting, you could get us killed soon!" Liam said as he backed me into a corner.
When I didn't say anything, simply stared at him, not showing him any emotion, he shook his head and walked off.

~End of flashback~

"Thank you Stiles" I said as he passed down the last lot of decorations.
Once we had gotten them all downstairs, we decorated the whole living room, with quite a few decorations spare, so we wrapped  tinsel on the stairs and put a mini plastic tree in the kitchen.
"C'mon, let's go decorate upstairs before dad gets home" I suggested. Stiles slowly nodded and then we made our way upstairs with the other boxes filled with Christmas decorations.

*time skip bc I'm brooding over Star Wars The Force Awakens*

After so much decorating, me and Stiles sat on the couch, admiring our hard work, and slowly, we both fell asleep.

*Sheriff Stilinski's POV*

Finally, another day of work over, well at least I get to see ny two favourite teenagers.

I walked in through the door and glanced into the living room, but upon seeing flashing lights, I just had to do a double take.
I sighed as I walked closer seeing the whole living room decked out all ready for Christmas tomorrow.

*Destiny's POV again*

As soon as I woke up, I checked my phone. 8am on... DECEMBER 25TH!!!
"Stiles!" I yelled as I shook him, he simply muttered something incomprehensible and then said "five more minutes"
I sighed and then decided to yell right in his ear. "Merry Christmas! " he immediately sat up. "Merry Christmas lil sis" he said as he hugged me tightly.

*time skip (again) to afternoon bc I'm the author and I said so*

*Ding Dong* the doorbell went off again. Probably more carol singers. "I'll go" I said as I stood up and dodged the whole pack, who were all sitting in our living room, enjoying Christmas together.
I pulled open the door, expecting to be hit with classic carols and extremely high notes, but instead I saw Liam stood there, Christmas bag in hand and also a bunch of flowers.
"Hi" he said, smiling slightly at me. I flashed him a quick smile, my eyes filled with sarcasm. "Destiny, I- I'm sorry" he said quickly, making me look at him in surprise.
"I'm sorry for always acting like a dick towards you, I'm sorry for offending you. I - I'm- I'm sorry for making you cry" he apologised. I looked into his eyes and saw nothing but sincerity in his eyes.
"I forgive you, Liam. At least, I'm beginning to already" I smiled, "Now, come in. Your present is under the tree and dinner is nearly ready" I said as I moved aside, allowing Liam to come inside, and we all had a great Christmas.

My liiiitle penguiiiins. I SAW STAR WARS ON THURSDAY NIGHT AND I SAW IT AGAIN THIS MORNING AND LET ME JUST SAY THIS; IT IS SOOOO GOOD. IT'S AMAZINGLY GOOD. AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE WATCHED THE OLD ONES TO UNDERSTAND THIS ONE, IT HAS ITS OWN PLOT, BUT IT WOULD HELP YOU TO UNDERSTAND ALL THIS LITTLE REFERENCES IN IT.

OKAY, have an amazing Christmas guys wont you, and I will be updating before Christmas don't worry, this isnt it yet. I might even make a nice imagine and post it on Christmas day as a present for you guys. Love you all little penguins <3