Another sister?! (RaexPack)

"Derek c'mon! What do you think is gonna happen if we tell them?" I asked Derek as I sat on the kitchen counter while he paced back and forth in front of me. "Renee!" No, they can't know about you! If they know I have another sister, who knows who else will find out. If people can use Cora against me, then they sure as hell won't mind using you. I'm sorry Rae, I'm just trying to look for you!"

"Hello Derek- oh, and who is this?" I turned to see my Uncle Peter walking into the kitchen, "She's just one of Scott's friends, it's not important" Derek said as I studied Peter. All signs of the burns and scars gone from his face and body, "I can sense your hostility from here, don't worry, I'm leaving. I just came to tell you Cora called, you might want to call her back. Sounds mightily important!" Peter told us both before he turned and walked out.

"Do you mind?" Derek asked as he picked up the phone "Not at all, I mean she is my sister too!" Derek just sighed as he dialled a number and put the phone to his ear. After a minute he finally spoke, "Cora, what's wrong?"

"What do you mean Allison's shooting at you? I thought she was Scott's little hunter girlfriend" I watched and listened to Derek more closely noe after he said that. "The nemeton......... I'm on my way" he hung up. "Do not come with me. Do not follow me. Stay here where it's safe, I cannot lose you too" Derek said before he took off running out of the loft.

I sighed and laughed quietly to myself, "Like I'll actually listen to you" I walked casually out of the loft, pulling the door shut behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lydia! Look out!" I heard Stiles yell, followed by a really loud thud and a whoosh sound slightly after, I'm guessing Stiles saving Lydia from an arrow. "For god sake" I stood up from my crouched hiding position and walked over to them. "Rae? Renee! Do not take another step!" I ignored Derek, continuing my walk towards Allison.

"Allison, hey, wake up. It's not real, nothing, none of it is real" I whispered as I got to her. "Allison, listen to me" suddenly Allison dropped her bow. "Renee?" I nodded, "It's not real, whatever you're seeing, whatever you're hearing, none of it is real, only me"

"My aunt Kate" she whispered, tears brimming her eyes, "She's not here honey she's not real, not right now" she hugged me tight, hiding her face in my shoulder as she sobbed.

"Rae! Are you okay? You're not hurt?" Derek asked as the whole pack cautiously walked over to us. "I'm fine Derek, jeez" I shook my head, my hands still running soothingly over Allison's back. "We're just worried about out little sister" Cora said before realising what she had said.

"You have another sister?!" The pack asked incredulously and all in unison, making me laugh. Derek shook his head, not bothering to answer as he wrapped his arm around Cora and pulled her into him for a hug.

HELLO AGAIN! TWO UPDATES IN LIKE JUST UNDER AN HOUR. HOLY SHIT I'M GOOD not.

Rae-the-wolf here's your second request, I'm really sorry it's so short, buuuuuut I hope you like it anyway! If not, I'll rewrite it for you.

Okay, I gotta go get dressed now.

I love you all my lil penguins and I'll see y'all later *salutes* xxxxx