Shoutouts and books to read

HEY SO I AM CURRENTLY WORKING ON LIKE FIVE IMAGINES ALL AT ONCE, SO BEAR WITH.

BUT WHILE I'M DOING THAT, I THOUGHT I'D JUST DO A LIL SHOUTOUT FOR SOME OF YOU GUYS CAUSE I HAVE READ SOME OF YOUR BOOKS, AND TALKED TO YOU, AND HONESTLY I LOVE YOUR BOOKS AND YOU SO, HERE WE GO.

1) SweetlyBitter26
She has 6 books, I have so far read 3, I'm getting there;-)

I've read;
-teen wolf imagines
-Her
-My time with you

I recommend them all, even the ones I haven't read yet. So, go read her books, spam her with votes and comments cause she deserves them, and maybe a follow too cause she's cool:-)

2) Promise_Lahey
She has written some Isaac Lahey imagines, so go read them, they're amazing. Go spam her with votes and comments!!

Seriously, I also reccomend her imagines:-)

3) Glader_Witch_Wolf
She's awesome, honestly, amazing! She has 4 books, and so far I have read 2, the rest are on my regrettably long to read list... I'm kinda behind on wattpad books as well as RL books🙈

I've read;
-maze runner imagines
-imagines and one shots

Go read and REQUEST BECAUSE HER WRITING IS AMAZING AND I KNOW SHE HAS HER REQUESTS OPEN, UNLIKE ME RN. GO SPAM VOTES AND COMMENTS AND MAYBE FOLLOW HER TOO IF YOU LIKE:-)

4) unpredictamuke
I haven't talked to her in a while, I hope she's okay, but she has Idek how many imagines but they're all amazing! One or two are ones I requested, and I'm glad I did cause they're perfection.

Be warned; THEY ARE 5SOS IMAGINES, so don't go expecting Teen Wolf BC 5SOS are bæ:-)

So go read her imagines, spam votes and comments and follow her if you like.

5) eMarie555
She has teen wolf imagines, I haven't talked to her either in ages, I'm getting kinda worried about these people I haven't heard from (eeeeek)

Her imagines are great, so spam votes and comments and maybe follow her too if you like:-)

6) Rae-the-wolf
I swear to god. She is fucking goals. I'm not sorry for swearing, cause it's true. Love her so much, and her teen wolf imagines are just amazing, she's doing the girls too, which is even better!

I'm glad I told her to start writing cause it's one of the best things I've ever done. All the love:-)

So go spam her with votes and comments and requests and follow her too maybe cause she's awesome:-)

7) luna__reader
She is amazing. Seriously. I mean it. Her imagines are amazing, She's got Teen Wolf, AVENGERS😍 and Stuart Twombly.

Go and spam votes and comments and follow her too if you like:-)

Okay, I'm done... For now. Enjoy, tell me if you've read, voted, followed any of them and who, and I might have a present for you:-)

Love you all my lil penguins, I gotta go write requests, see ya later *salutes* xxxxx