What he likes about you

Scott: he likes your smile. He thinks it's beautiful, just like the rest of you, but your smile does things to him. When he's sad, your smile can brighten up his whole mood, even the pack loves your smile because you can light up the whole room.

Stiles: he likes your hands. He likes the way that they fit perfectly with his hands, and how soft they are. He loves how you can so easily mess up or style his hair and he loves the feeling of you tugging at his hair too. *nudge nudge wink wink*

Peter: he likes your hair. He likes to run his fingers through it when you're cuddling together on a lazy day away from everything. He likes how soft it is, and he likes the length, he thinks it perfectly suits you.

Derek: he likes your eyes. He likes the way they sparkle when you're excited, and how they hold all of your emotions, so he knows exactly how you're feeling whenever he looks at you. Most of all he loves the colour of your eyes, he says there is no better colour in the world than the one of your eyes.

Isaac: he likes your nose. He loves the way that you scrunch it up when you laugh, or you smell something funny, like him when he's been out in the rain. He also likes how soft it is when he kisses it.

Liam: he likes your enthusiasm. He likes when you get excited by something, whether it be a TV show or an idea the pack gave you, he likes it no matter what. He likes it when you get so excited that you start squealing and fangirling slightly.

Parrish: he likes your loyalty. He likes how you will do anything to help him in his job, he likes that you are loyal to the law, and he likes that you are loyal to him. He knows you love him, and you would never do anything to hurt him, and he would never hurt you, you're both loyal to each other.

Theo: he likes your baking skills. He likes what you bake if it's cakes, brownies, pastries, he loves it all, because you made it even if it's not very good, he'll tell you he loves it and tell you what you could do to make it even better.

Brett: he likes your smartness. He likes it when you prove someone wrong, he thinks it's really sexy, and it's a major turn-on for him. He likes the face you make when you know what someone just said was wrong, and he just knows you're about to show them how wrong they are.

Hey my lil penguins, wassup? I have a whole list of preferences I haven't done, and I thought, while I'm working on requests, I could quickly whip this up, so here ya go! I hope you like it, there should be another one later, and a request maybe tomorrow.

I love you my lil penguins, and I'll see ya later! I gotta go watch ice age now, byeeee *salutes* xxxxx