Don't do it (EmilyxIsaac)

TRIGGERING. SUICIDE ATTEMPT, DON'T READ IF IT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE OR TRIGGERS YOU. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO, DON'T PUT YOURSELF THROUGH IT IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT, I DON'T WANT ANY OF YOU HURTING YOURSELVES:-( xxxxxxx

Lately, Isaac's been a little.... off. I mean, I get it, his dad died for crying out loud, but Isaac's been talking about death and suicide a lot more than he should be, and I'm really worried about him. "Hey, Scott? Can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked as I walked over to him as he stood at his locker, "Yeah sure Emily, what's up?" he said as he closed his locker slowly and turned to face me.

"It- It's about Isaac, does he seem a little o- off to you?" I asked him nervously, "Off? How do you mean?" He asked me, a gentle smile clear on his face, "Uh lately, since his dad died, has he talked about suicide and y'know, death with you guys?" I asked him, nervous because I didn't know what to do about Isaac.

"Uh well no, not really he hasn't. Why? Has he talked about that with you?" He asked worriedly and quickly, I nodded slowly, "Yeah lately since his dad died basically, but I mean, his dad was beating him, I understand he was the only family that he had left, but why would you miss someone like that?" I asked, literally racking my brain, trying to understand why, other than that he was the only family Isaac had.

"I mean, he had all of us, we are his family, he knows he's not alone, as long as we're here. I- Do you have any ideas as to where I might find him?" I asked Scott as I now started pacing nervously, "I haven't seen him or spoken to him in just over four days, I'm kinda starting to freak out" I said quickly.

"Okay, hey, calm down, the only place I can imagine him going is somewhere he feels safe.... Which would be his room at my house...... C'mon I'll give you a ride" Scott said, wrapping his arm around me in an attempt to calm me down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, if he's not in there, you gotta tell me as soon as you know because we'll have to look elsewhere," Scott said as he pulled up outside his house. I nodded at him before bolting out the car and running up to the front door, there was no time to find my keys and unlock the door, so I quickly kicked it open and ran upstairs yelling "ISAAC!"

I looked in all the rooms, eventually coming to his room and that's where I found him, sitting on the edge of the bed, gun in hand. "Isaac! Oh my god!" I whispered as I ran over to him and knelt down in front of him, "Emily? What are you doing here?" He asked as he looked up at me, tears falling down his cheeks.

"I came looking for you, you haven't spoken to me in days, Isaac, I was worried sick! I had to come and find you, I can't just leave you alone" I said, tears slowly beginning to fall from my eyes and roll down my face as I looked at the only person who can keep me sane, and the one person who I love more than anything.

"I need you to leave right now, I don't want you to see this," Isaac said, I shook my head slowly as I held his hands, "No, no Isaac I will not leave you, I'll never leave you, definitely not right now" I whispered.

"I have nothing to live for" he whispered as he clicked the safety off, "You have everything to live for, Isaac please, you have me, you have the pack! We all love you" I said quickly, seeing that he was raising the gun to his head. "Isaac no, please no" I whispered, still holding onto his free hand, running my thumb over his knuckles.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't pull this trigger right now" Isaac near yelled at me, I cowered slightly before I took a deep breath and answered him........

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUN. Cliffhanger, which she asked for, so don't go eating me, it's not my fault. Blame eMarie555 cause she requested this personal. I hope you like it, if not I'll rewrite it for you. Your part 2 will be coming up soon hopefully before Monday, it depends if I get my act together and finish all my other requests first.

I love y'all my lil penguins, and I'll see ya later *salutes* xxxxx