Parrish/Theo/Brett catch up #2

So hey, this is catch up number 2, in this one I will be writing;

-what kind of boyfriend he is

-favourite Disney movie

-favourite TV show//TV series

-Concerts//Music Festivals

So enjoy:-)

What kind of boyfriend he is;

Parrish: Understanding.

He'll always take the time to listen to you, even in the middle of a fight. He knows how you feel with every look and every sigh because you told him and he listened.

Theo: Caring.

Theo doesn't care about anything, so when he told you he cares so much about you, you didn't believe him, which he understood, although he eventually got you to believe him.

Brett: Joker.

He will always try to make you laugh, when you're sad, when you're happy, even when you're in the middle of a fight. Brett hates fighting with you so he'll try to make you laugh so you forget about the fight.

Favourite Disney Movie;

Parrish: Brave

You: A Goofy Movie

Theo: Treasure Planet

You: Monsters Inc.

Brett: Cars 2

You: Maleficent

Favourite TV Show//TV Series

Parrish: Breaking Bad

You: Heroes

Theo: Heroes Reborn

You: The Shannara Chronicles

Brett: The Magicians

You: The X-Files

Concerts//Music Festivals

Parrish: Jordan wasn't exactly earning the world's highest paycheck, but he was determined to save his money and he took you to see a Twenty One Pilots concert.

Theo: You had always complained to Theo when he or anyone else, spent money on you, so when a competition came up on the radio to win a holiday and 1D concert tickets, he immediately entered as a surprise for you.

Brett: Although there aren't many Taylor Swift songs that you like, there are enough that you do like for Brett to take you to a concert as a special surprise.

I hope you enjoyed this catch up, there will be more as there is plenty for me to catch them up on, sorry for all the slow updates lately and then suddenly the three million updates today but I was really bored and wanted to try and apologise for it.

So I'm sorry, and I love you all, I'll see you later my lil penguins, love you. *salutes* xxxxx